What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Great Lakes Genetics?

I'm running three gg4xlong bottom leaf and I'm at day 47 of 12/12 right now. They are looking great. One reeks of lemon cleaner and candy and will yield nice. One looks like my friends sfv, with some glue mixed in. The other I got confused with the Biker kush ladies, but lately I've noticed a more pale green and GG vibe mixed in. Even before I finish them I can say I'm going to run the other 15 seeds. I like the smells and variation, and yield on these will be med+ to x large so it'll be worth sorting through them. First comes down at 65 days.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm running three gg4xlong bottom leaf and I'm at day 47 of 12/12 right now. They are looking great. One reeks of lemon cleaner and candy and will yield nice. One looks like my friends sfv, with some glue mixed in. The other I got confused with the Biker kush ladies, but lately I've noticed a more pale green and GG vibe mixed in. Even before I finish them I can say I'm going to run the other 15 seeds. I like the smells and variation, and yield on these will be med+ to x large so it'll be worth sorting through them. First comes down at 65 days.

Good to know. Gave those to a friend who grows for his cancer customers (black market)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Read of a few clones n cuts at the booth

Clones n cuts at the cup
*Irene, Hells Angel, Ghost, Fire, Alien, Grape, OG's
Chrome Diesel, Qookies, Chaos, Darlins' Net(2 phenos), Casey Jones, Sour Strawberry, *Bright Moments, White Noise, Apollo 13, Somalia Taxi Ride, Venus Fly Trap, Mr Nice Guy, Hazmat, BlackRose, GG#4, Chuckies Bride, Mob Boss, Bruce Banner #3, Sensei Star, God Bud, Strawberries n creme, Island Sweet Skunk..
Cannatonic #4 and the Perkins Cut.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it weren't so far, I'd take a road trip!!! Have fun those of you going to the HT Michigan cup....envious (in a good way!).

C

chris harris

Another order, another T-Shirt, dab container, lighters, stickers, wood box( for joints?). Even a B'Day Card! Lol. Great place, great service. Glad I found out about this seedbank.
On another note, does anyone have an info on the LBL crosses. I have a few growing right now, the SFV x LBL, Deadhead x LBL, Starfighter x LBL. Just wondering what to expect. From the little I can find, it looks like the LBL dominates the cross? Can't find too much grow reports. Thanks for any info.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have used them once and all was fine. I did not send a id or anything. Just put the cash in a greeting card and had all the info on a piece of paper. Regular mail.

I am in California.

Tynehead Tom

well folks, I am back in this thread to apologize once again for being a dick about the GLG account requirements. I am also hear to tell you all I am eating a heaping dish of crow LOL It's good to humble oneself once in a while..... or "check thyself" as some like to say hahaha
so I figured out how I could go about ordering from GLG and keep my security intact, tinfoil hat and all ... :D Thankyou to those members who messaged me with ideas and offers to assist, much appreciated.

so , my first order arrived, deep in the bush of the interior of BC in western Canada and I finally got me some Chunky's bagseeds and a free pack of GG#4 x Long Bottom Leaf from bad dog genetics, oh ya, and a free T-shirt ;)

so, figured it was only right that I come back in here and post up.
That's 3 popular US sites I've had nothing but exemplary experiences with.
GLG for the win.

corky1968

Veteran
OMG, I'm so looking at that site now for something very special that I can't find anywhere else.

Never ordered there before hop it all works out.

BTW: I'm not too fond of creating an account to buy seeds either.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG, I'm so looking at that site now for something very special that I can't find anywhere else.

No one is twisting your arm to set up account. Really, you'll be happy you did.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran

Check out the auction for Philty.. Should be some rare gems for your garden n u help a brudda out

Michigami

I sprouted five of the GG4 x LBL. Ended up with three girls. Ran them seventy days. Mine were all super sour smelling with a little og funk at the end. No plant pics, but I'll put up some bug shots later. Very impressed!