What's new

Great Lakes Genetics?

coldcanna

Veteran
Hey Tony, are you getting anymore GG4 bx back up? I've got the Bubble going strong but lost my BXs to a Borg invasion

P-NUT

Veteran
Great lakes genetics is the shit! Just got my order and was so happy. Ordered 1 pack of bodhi for 84 including shipping and ended up with over 50 seeds plus 2 lighters and a dab holder. Highly recommended them.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great lakes genetics is the shit! Just got my order and was so happy. Ordered 1 pack of bodhi for 84 including shipping and ended up with over 50 seeds plus 2 lighters and a dab holder. Highly recommended them.

Absolutely, the USA go-to place...photos/autos.

C

chris harris

Another happy customer here. Bought 3 packs, received 6 free packs. Jeff is good guy, can't go wrong there.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is still BX2's at GLG and some at seedbay.

Workin on bx3 now but it will be a little while.

How long does it take to join GLG's site ? I see they've got some auctions going on some things I'd like to have. I hope the sign up is a quick turn around.

12gauge420

Airbud do you have any journals on any of your auto flower strains that are on glg. I'm getting ready to make an order and they are something I'm thinking about ordering. Ive heard nothing but good things about Glg so I'm excited to make my first order from them. Michigan native here glad to have such a well respected seed bank in my backyard.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome auctions to benefit the peeps in michigan getting fucked up right now. Check em out.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Airbud do you have any journals on any of your auto flower strains that are on glg. I'm getting ready to make an order and they are something I'm thinking about ordering. Ive heard nothing but good things about Glg so I'm excited to make my first order from them. Michigan native here glad to have such a well respected seed bank in my backyard.

There are detailed descriptions of each auto strain listed both here and on GLG.What, in particular, do you want to know?

We don't over hype our products regarding how tall they grow, the yield as there are so many factors regarding grow styles, harvest. We under report, thereby you'll most likely supersede what we've detailed which is what the majority of those trying have succeeded in growing. You can see examples in the Private Breeder section here, regarding what other growers have experienced.

Thanks for your interest in GLG/afterthought autos.

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome auctions to benefit the peeps in michigan getting fucked up right now. Check em out.

Yes, even though 420 has come and gone, there are still great deals on GLG, not to mention the auction as Tony mentioned. All for a good cause. WIN/WIN.

12gauge420

Ok thank you airbud that's what I was looking for just some references from other growers of afterthought gear. I'm a new grower so every little bit of knowledge I can gain is another baby step forward. Have a good one.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
33 days after sending my payment, priority mail, my sale transaction is marked paid.

I had written this off as a loss, two weeks ago when the post office looked into it for me . They couldn't tell me where my envelope was.

Looks like I'll be getting my seeds after all.

Wow. :)