What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BYF - makes seeds for the community... gives them away for nothing... asks for nothing...

When did he offer up his seeds to Seedbay and actually follow through with his many offers?

He holds on to his genetics tighter than a nuns who-ha.

I can't even count the times...

*EDIT*

Seeing as I've received a neg rep for this post - let me clarify:

In my time at this site - I have spent some time in chat - and listened to Dusty talk about genetics many times. It's always insightful...but I have never once seen any of those genetics surface on the server fund as donations or as auctions, etc. I don't doubt he shares things with the locals in his area.

This post isn't a slam in anyway - merely observation that the genetics he speaks of are not shared. I see nothing wrong with that when you have restricted cuts that are held tight and on lock for financial gains. It's just the way the game is played.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When did he offer up his seeds to Seedbay? When did he ever actually follow through on his many offers?

dank.Frank
well its hardly an elite if everyone has or it was given away freely and generously!:biggrin:
more like a good looking,easy girl who has a strict condom policy...i believe some aussies put it best..."she was a fast machine,she kept her motor clean..."

Loose Cannon

I'm of the opinion these competitions should be BLIND except for perhaps factoring in THC levels.
Eliminates bias related to name, entrants.
Works well with wine anyhow.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When did he offer up his seeds to Seedbay and actually follow through with his many offers?

I can't even count the times...

dank.Frank

still better in my book than lame ass freds coming in here trolling ICMag... atleast BYF is thinking about doing something better.

Maybe hes just not held accountable or shit went down...

this'll be my test of his metal.

Still - DHF needs to piss off :) He' still stirrin' drama!

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I don't know when I've ever offered to send in seed to the bay for free, but my friends at South Fork Seeds have supplied the bay with free seeds multiple times, and this time won't be any different.

DunHav`nFun

Last post in public....

Last post in public....

It's dumb if you grow or don't grow a cut based on an other guys opinion.

I grow stuff based on its pedigree. And then keep it based on my own opinion.

This thread is for discussing those opinions.

It's lame to attack some one for having a different opinion than the majority.
What`s lame is you comin in here like your opinion means ANYTHING , and you growin shit on it`s pedigree is even MORE lame since it ain`t YOU that decides the genetics that get worked on yo daddy`s land ANYWAYS now is it Veg....your opinion means dick at the house.....

Still on the DHF`s a troll roll huh , I just try ta keep things real and in focus Veg.....wouldn`t want your swelled head to implode and eat up excess bandwidth...and for the record.....

This thread is the cleaned up and 2nd version after the first set of trolls and bullshit got it binned , and was NEVER about opinions as you say , but rather about like-minded individuals that have the original cut and passed it around for all their close bro`s to try cuz most EVERYONE here EXCEPT you think this cut`s awesome....

Don`t even know why you EVER wanted to try such a bastardized bisexual raped and pillaged transsexual whore from hell cut that could do ANYTHING but ultimately disappoint your so discriminating palate...oops...

There`s that almost threw up in my mouth again feelin guys.....sorry...was gonna stay outta this bullshit , and yeah you`re right Veg...You`re entitled to your opinion , but it`s YOU that`s lame.....and....

Why are you here other than to be-rate the cut by constantly advertising it`s intersex and delicate condition of spittin nanners , when every mutherfucking elite polyhybrid cut that`s EVER been grown in the last decade spits nanners under either environmental or light stress , so get over yourself and how the other cuts showed no problems after YOU stressed em...LMFAO....

There`s more folks than me here that think you`re a pompous self-absorbed narcissistic sociopath I assure you , so PLEASE
think less of yourself and show some respect to all us lowly peons you feel are beneath you.....

Done and gone...DHF...:ying:....

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Subrob,grey skull, myself, and numerous other people with real palates all call it how it is about the glue....

I've said it numerous times...

If you give a cut away that's better than what most people have with out them having to do many work other than root it, of course they will love it keep it and continue to pass it...weather or not it's hoarded doesn't make it better or worse either....it's all about what it is...chemdog sour dub has potential but the chocolate diesel fucks it up ...

I actually grew the straight chocolate diesel from a selected cut via skitty/Seymour buds...it wasn't that great.

The most comedic parts of DHFs posts are when he references the going on of my folks farm as if he has an idea...

Im sure next he'll be referencing his friends in salmon creek , I am sure he only heard of salmon creek because of the big bud Chris G. (RIP) was nice enough to spread around..you know its road not a town right ? Hahaha...

Any way ... Glue x chemdawg 4bx3 freebies are baking now and when the seeds are done they will be going to the bay.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Who gives a fuck about what BYF has to say?? Hes one person who has a simgle opinion.. which is based off a GG that hasnt even finished flowering.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I saw finished flowers at the cup, people say OGOs .glue is supposed to be a strong representation of its potential I saw the flowers, they were mostly small pieces and the smell was just a regular chem smell to me. I don't give a shit if. Any one cares what I have to say or not, this is the glue thread and so I shared my experience with the glue in it...

If it's your holy grail, rock that shit till some one spoon feeds you another good one, in the mean time..back to the lab to make more great ones for this farmer

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well its hardly an elite if everyone has or it was given away freely and generously!:biggrin:

In my opinion, something can't really be deemed as an elite until it has been tried by many people and there is a consensus across a large group that the plant is in fact stand out...

But that is the difference between being in the east where you don't / can't really talk about the plant and being out west where everyone and their grandmother grows and shows.

It's a different playing field...and the pace at which things progress out west is completely different. I fully understand that.

My only use for these "elites" is to use as a measuring stick to evaluate how good my own projects are in the grand scheme of things. Otherwise, it's just more great cannabis in a world full of great cannabis...

dank.Frank

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
But what if that group of peoples opinion is relative only to what they know and what if there's a whole class of unknowns out there that they don't know to measure against?

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Well im sure most of thevpeople here growing the glue have seen alottt of different elites. And what about personal pref. All comes into play.

Its just BYFs opinion. The rest seem to like it so id consider elite. Its probably the most talked about(good) strain on this site. And keeps getting cup after cup. Maybe 1 more tonight.

Not everyones going to like it as much as the rest its just how things work.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
I saw finished flowers at the cup, people say OGOs .glue is supposed to be a strong representation of its potential I saw the flowers, they were mostly small pieces and the smell was just a regular chem smell to me. I don't give a shit if. Any one cares what I have to say or not, this is the glue thread and so I shared my experience with the glue in it...

If it's your holy grail, rock that shit till some one spoon feeds you another good one, in the mean time..back to the lab to make more great ones for this farmer
:laughing: remember when you told me "Way to lay down some truth, but watch out, too much honesty gets confused for being an asshole or troll and may get you banned" just sayin I think that applies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts