What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
I wish You guys could smell this jar. Its an antique half gallon jar that I have replaced the zinc and porcelain lid to. There are two large buds of indoor grown GG4 in there. Buds grown to complete perfection. Hammer grew them.

When I see arguing on this thread, Id like to unscrew the jar and pass it around for everyone to get a sniff. There is a rich delicate chocolate aroma that just pushes it over the edge, takes the cake so to speak. It has a way of speaking for itself.
There are some who will not appreciate a plant unless you tax them hard for it. That is not an option for this plant

well if you would let go of the fuckin jar I would smell it, you look like that mouse in the fish bowl on the cell phone commercial with your head in that jar,

another hour and a half for the results, im like a nervous father to be at the hospital.

Grizz

Veteran
That would be me!!:smokey:

Maybe someone needs to tell ya to use words JW doesn't need to look up to understand. Usually 1 and 2 syllables with an occasional 3 syllable one is the standing rule. He's a simpleton lol
u ri8 , u old suker.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's Nspecta's or thaDocta's cut / find - can't remember which...

Either way, it was something that was shared and passed along by another...

dank.Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.