What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam some fast posts right on top of ea other lol.. If thats the price not bad. I though it meant 48 grams.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
There aren't pin hole leaks in the tarp at all , just some times bellows at the edges a bit during the afternoon when it's windy till about 9pm...and I had the glue pretty much right next to where the light flashes when it happens...fwiw cookies , cherry pie and stardawg don't have any problems...

After seeing the gg4 at the cup,this weekend, All my suspicions have been confirmed...I was expecting something else I guess.

Og organic has a really nice logo for salvation seeds,

A big percent, like 30 of what goes toward a cup win is the test results, I'm thinking that's what got glue the win in La...

Grizz

Veteran
Well I can say officially that I'll be entering the glue in the MI HT cup. Just need to figure out which batch to enter. I'm temped to take this girl at 58 days but I'm not sure. I have some that's been down for a couple weeks but the new glue is my best grow of her yet. Just don't know if a 58 day glue would have the chops to win...

These pics at day 52, she is definitely swollen.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

What do you think guys???

Joesy, your call, cut the new new or go with the older flowers?

how much time do you have before you have to turn in your entry ?

Z

z-ro

I didn't even get to see it BYF. I went hoping to get a better look than the sample I had seen locally, but OGO hadn't even arrived yet so I moved on. To be honest, that kinda place isn't for me, and probly why I had never been before, but I personally get uncomfortable talking about MK4 terps with 50 other people looking over my shoulder....maybe that's just me, don't know...anyway, it was hot, I lurked around for a bit and headed out.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
There were two kinds of glue at the life is good booth, one was heat stressed and had a faint familiar chemdog smell, the other one which I think was og organics was mostly small pieces and had the same smell as the stressed batch , but just more pronounced and you can smell a little bubba in there, too...probably a throw back from the sour bubble...just my opinion of the herb I saw at the party...

It totally let me down.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
There were two kinds of glue at the life is good booth, one was heat stressed and had a faint familiar chemdog smell, the other one which I think was og organics was mostly small pieces and had the same smell as the stressed batch , but just more pronounced and you can smell a little bubba in there, too...probably a throw back from the sour bubble...just my opinion of the herb I saw at the party...

It totally let me down.
I saw some buds at the cup of GG4, deff didnt let me down :)
Different grower than the ones you saw, these were really fresh.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1220.jpg
    DSCN1220.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN1223.jpg
    DSCN1223.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN1224.jpg
    DSCN1224.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 8

DunHav`nFun

It totally let me down.
YAWN........You`re the biggest condescending pot snob on ANY forum I`ve EVER been on , public OR private and that`s many many many.....

Contrary to your self-absorbed lil Veg world , the majority around here give 2 shits about your pore lil pitiful opinion of some nugs that all but everyone else that`s laid eyes on or burnt think is top shelf cup winning dope....

I got a few glue nugs in a care pkg last week and all I`ve got to compare it to is my jug of pre-98 Bubba , but in all my yrs of growin inside and out , there`s very few hybrids that compare to my old mex skunk bitch I lost back yrs ago , and the glue stands up on her own....

Veg...PLEASE show us YOUR creation "Farmer`s Dream" or WTF ever you SAY is cup winning material , and PLEASE enter that bitch side by side the glue to be judged at the next cups available so we don`t haveta keep hearing about all your superiority in breeding and cultivation.....IOW....

No more from me here , and I think it`s an EXCELLENT idea you stay out of a thread about dope you have such a low opinion of ...Talk about making somebody throw up in their mouth a lil bit...

Your ego amazes me....Just another reason why all the big boys have gravitated to the old invite only places over the last decade and allowed Know-it-all punk Growru`s to take over and heal the masses at the public forums....God help us all....so....

Keep spreading book knowledge and what little grow experience you have and MAYBE karma won`t swallow your narcissistic ass before you see the light and learn you ain`t all that and a bag of proverbial chips ....

Sheesh....DHF....:ying:.....

Mikenite69

Veteran
How does that make any sense backyard farmer that 30% of the cup win is based off thc testing? I mean everyone didn't even know what the glue tested at till weeks later so don't really think you are right on that or am I missing something?

jw23ck11

Cant wait to see the glue at the cup in MI. I gotta say, thirdcoast, if u enter that glue u have a high chance at a cup. I doubt anyone is producing like that. I dont have meds yet, but it sure is fun helping her grow! I had to pay for my cut, but I have already gifted it to a buddy and more to come. Pics of gg in veg/clones if interested.

Flowering tomorrow under 600w digilux hps lamps via scrog. Air cooled hoods and room keep it st 75-85 degrees with 50-55% rh. I run green planet nutes in a simple 5gallon bucket system with air stones. usually pull 10-12 jars with this setup. Definitely looking heavily into gavita as I have 10ft ceilings.

**pay it forward**

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Mikenite,

Just what I've been told from people who would know. They've got trophies from the cup themselves.

Budelight

Which booth was rocking those? I'd like to check them out. They look similar to OGO.

CSI:Humboldt had the best flowers on site, in my opinion. Obama Kush, white fire, Purps, and a few other flavors..

Z

z-ro

Was funny cause I felt like the only person that was smoking flowers, everyone I tried to pass joints too was like no I'm good.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ok well just figured that the results didn't show up till weeks later that they wouldn't of known how high a strain tested. Well I don't know anything about cups because they aren't ran around my neck of the woods so figured I would ask.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Was funny cause I felt like the only person that was smoking flowers, everyone I tried to pass joints too was like no I'm good.

When we were in line this kid was going on and on about how he just had to get his torch lighter in cause he just was going to dab. He was looking like he was huffing on some tane.

Don't get me wrong I love proper BHO, but I only found one booth that really had proper oil and not waxy garbage. They were the only booth I saw that had sterile swabs next to their rigs, too.

The looks on peoples faces when we denied their free dabs was priceless!

I like weed. You need great weed to make great extracts.

:tiphat:

I'm not a snob. I'm just honest about my opinion.

Mikenite, just because it's not released doesn't mean it isn't available to the judges. They test all the weed prior to consumption. It's medicine.

Z

z-ro

FREE DABS!!!

RICK SIMPSON OIL!!!

Buy our small buds that you normally couldn't give away!!

Roflmfao.

Loose Cannon

Thanks to Ogorganic and friends @ Life is Good for making the cuts available.
They were available around 4pm yesterday.
Don't know about today, Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts