What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quote from Goodwill hunting:
Sean: Thought about what you said to me the other day, about my painting. Stayed up half the night thinking about it. Something occurred to me... fell into a deep peaceful sleep, and haven't thought about you since. Do you know what occurred to me?
Will: No.
Sean: You're just a kid, you don't have the faintest idea what you're talkin' about.
Will: Why thank you.
Sean: It's all right. You've never been out of Boston.
Will: Nope.
Sean: So if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientations, the whole works, right? But I'll bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that. If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I'd ask you about war, you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, "once more unto the breach dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable..."

Great commentary, DHF.

I have committed many of the same crimes BackYardFarmer is guilty of, this is a great opportunity for me to learn as well. I'm glad you didn't respond, BYF, shows an understanding.

I tried to argue for too long and saw myself become the enemy, while all I was trying to do is help, so I thought.

I'm still young.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
DHF is on ignore for me, to me the guy is a troll.

TerpeneTom, if you like the glue that's fine. If you don't like my opinion of it that's fine...but its pretty lame of you to say that I don't know what I'm talking about by calling it EXACTLY how I saw it.

I went back and viewed his trolling..

I've flowered it out And had the cut throw balls, and I'm actually growing it still. I don't need flowers mailed to me. Isn't that a federal,offense Fred? If you're willing to commit felonies like that, just get a cut mailed to you by the same person and grow it yourself...oh wait...you don't do that anymore...haha...

I have one in a 65 I'm going to grow with a nutrient program proven to increase essential oil production ...hopefully my long season sample is Ok on the intersex tip..

Luckily I have one and it will be small. I even did a joint project with south fork seeds and they made glue x chemdawg 4 bx3 to give away as freebies at seed bay. What work have you done with it, Fred? Tom?

I thought This is a thread about glue, I posted my opinion up of it after seeing it at the cup. You don't have to like or, even agree.

you should take a long hard read at that quote yourself...attacking an experienced opinion...yea...haha...

Next time I'll post up in the thread will be fall with flower shots, unless she tries to grow a dick again.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not everyone has to like it....

In fact, the fewer that like it...the fewer that decide to grow it...the better, imo. Just makes the game that much easier.

Maybe BYF's opinion will scare the masses away to pursue something else... :tiphat:

PS - When those seeds getting to the Bay? Keep me posted on that!

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
It's dumb if you grow or don't grow a cut based on an other guys opinion.

I grow stuff based on its pedigree. And then keep it based on my own opinion.

This thread is for discussing those opinions.

It's lame to attack some one for having a different opinion than the majority.

There was an outdoor grow here in BC where the guy had guard bears watching over it. HE would just throw out bags of dog food for them and kept them nice and fat so they stuck around. I think there was about 10 black bears guarding his crop.

i remember that it's fucking awesome

Grizz

Veteran
I guess gg4 is kind of like California Crome, not the best pedigree but kicks ass in the race, although I don't consider, chem sis, sour dub and choc d to be bad . I never could figure out why everyone liked chem 4, it always seemed to lack punch
to me. but that's just another opinion .

this all wish ogorganics good luck today , rooting for you brother....

Don't use it. I've experimented in the past with it. The plants that I used BM on were of noticeably worse quality all around. It is incredibly toxic as well, like don't even get it on your skin toxic.

I would recommend the MB Ferts stuff. I've used their whole line now, and their products work as advertised (for much cheaper than anything else).

that true blooms spray from the guys that make sea green will control the stretch like no other i caught me off guard i had a sample of it and i ended up with the shortest plants ever i was wanting a good stretch it was just supposed to help with more bud set

Loose Cannon

picture.php

GG4 sample courtesy of Ogorganics @ 2014 Cup in Santa Rosa Ca.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Heres the plants 12 hours after spraying them with Azamax ~ point of no return
View Image

They now have their first flowers and I cannot spray anything on them after this point. I just beat the window. :clock watch:
Ill get to join you guys over in the GG#4 flower pic thread soon enough. :biggrin:

They have hairs not flowers u can spray again and run an extra week bro. If u think u got em all by all means do not spray again but piece of mind is priceless.
U however are the man on the scene and know what kind of problem u are dealing with:tiphat:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL @ DHF! Just put up ONE picture DHF JUST ONE PICTURE YOU FRAUD.

You people are confusing. BYF is being honest - open - and true. DHF is the biggest bullshitter on the Inet.

Its pretty fucking obvious too - You guys smoking more than just weed?

BYF - makes seeds for the community... gives them away for nothing... asks for nothing...

then on the other hand this guy

DHF - Says he's too good for the community like ICMag just like the rest of his "snob" "oldschool" friends who now are on private forums...

GOOD - go away DHF - you never add anything important or useful to this boards anyways.

You just mad that you got too caught up in your own shit and you can't contain it and its fucking spilling everywhere.

I'm not sorry - I'm tired of this bullshit. You come in here and detract from the thread - you didn't add anything but some butt hurt bullshit.

Go to your private forums and be an old crab there. If you even are an old crab... you fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.