What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Yo Dissonance is me. Farva is my roomate/biz partner. Changed the name to Salvation cause I needed a name for the entry form and I have been wanting to do some breeding for quite some time. Prob wont have any seeds for a while tho.

Thanks everyone :)

Lol, this is what happened at the cup in LA when we were talking. Took like 20 min to figure out that I knew who you were when we were talking at the RD booth. Then at the source booth it all made sense. Your glue was fire. You guys gonna be posted at homie's booth again or do you have your own?

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
Hey OGorganic, GL at the cup. Wish I wasn't on the other coast and could attend one soon. Are they're any cups in Michigan or nearby? Got a family member with a med license and it would be fun and take them if one is nearby. I just told him about the Glue and he's interested, already loves his cookies lol. Take care 1

There is a high times cup in Michigan in exactly 5 weeks.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The price has been bid up that high on auction listings...the ones that were sold BIN were only $80...

Guess there is a demand or something... ;)

dank.Frank

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe 500$ for a bomb clone with some bomb sample nugs - but for a pack of untested beans?

ripp off... or am I missing something?

:joint:

My glue is doing supah happy in her smart pot :D I ca'nt wait to clone - pretty sure in a few days i'll be able too

Red Fang

Veteran
I sure hope GG4 seeds get released soon, with a hybrid of it (elmer's glue) getting (supposedly) $400+ and so many here saying they have it and the rest of us who have no access to clones wondering why the fuck someone doesn't self something and clean up already!

azez

Veteran
I sure hope GG4 seeds get released soon, with a hybrid of it (elmer's glue) getting (supposedly) $400+ and so many here saying they have it and the rest of us who have no access to clones wondering why the fuck someone doesn't self something and clean up already!

Cuz its fun to be with the kool kids
Jk
Peace
Ez

Jbomber79

Veteran
Cooh kidz club'd ...

I would feel bad to sell my S1's some poor bastard might get a hermie and then I wouldn't here the end of it.... so far one hermie reported and probably 10 more being tested.

Cuz its fun to be with the kool kids
Jk
Peace
Ez

Jbomber79

Veteran
Seriously this "goat" wants my glue.. Maybe I'll get a shot of a black bear this year.

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Checked on the girly-glues this morning and they are blowing up vigorously.
Fatty stalks on em. I forgot my camera so next weekend will be huge girly-glue pics.
They went out 4 weeks ago, and they've doubled in size every week since then.
If they stay growing at this rate, they will be giants in 4 or 5 more weeks when they start to flower.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Gosh dern TC you really, really got her dialed bro~ make my tent look shameful :)

And YES!

you MI cats are proving to be good growers!

Last edited:

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
It's already mainstream. For 6 months Before the cup I had friends that grow it telling me how good it was and trying to pass me the clone, for the last 4 months after the cup I have had friends asking me if I could source it, and that started pretty much the day after it won.

Status
Not open for further replies.