Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4S1

picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey PF, that is looking nice by the way and starting to get some sugar. You said it did have the leaf twist? If so then then heck yea :). Take care 1

Also I missed out on them Elmer Glues yesterday but i'm asking Santa to put some GG#4 in my stockings this year ;). Might still snag up some S1s though in the meantime.
Any other GG#4 S1s making it to Sbay? I know SL has sent some and is sending more but I thought a ways back in the thread a few people had a bunch that were supposed to be sent in, is any of that still happening? Sorry if I've missed it lately, this thread moves so much by the time I come back to it. Take care 1

OGorganic

Veteran
in SF ? good luck if so.

Yo Dissonance is me. Farva is my roomate/biz partner. Changed the name to Salvation cause I needed a name for the entry form and I have been wanting to do some breeding for quite some time. Prob wont have any seeds for a while tho.

Thanks everyone :)

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey OGorganic, GL at the cup. Wish I wasn't on the other coast and could attend one soon. Are they're any cups in Michigan or nearby? Got a family member with a med license and it would be fun and take them if one is nearby. I just told him about the Glue and he's interested, already loves his cookies lol. Take care 1

A

acridlab

Elmers is looking sweet,, just not sure what would b a better purchase,, 500 a pack if ur lucky or go with 4 packs of other stuff...still undecided

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
I wish. I don't have the expertise or the space for such a project though. I would have to outsource the task to someone else.
:laughing:ok ill let you know where to send that banana ill leave a gallon of beans in your stocking come xmas.:tiphat:

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So who is Salvation Seeds? Looks like they are entering the GG4 as well.

Unless that's OGorganic.

Yo Dissonance is me. Farva is my roomate/biz partner. Changed the name to Salvation cause I needed a name for the entry form and I have been wanting to do some breeding for quite some time. Prob wont have any seeds for a while tho.

Thanks everyone :)

Right on...Had a feeling it was. Best of luck to ya brother!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
in SF ? good luck if so.

I've always liked Your Avatar.

Back when Clint was in the military, he was Stationed in San Francisco, doing the commanders daughter to keep from being sent to Korea. He was the life guard/ swim instructor.
Clint went to visit his folks in Seattle, while on leave. He hitched a ride on a Douglass bomber back to California, and ran out of gas over the Pacific ocean near Point Reyes ( my fishing spot) and crashed into the ocean. He and the pilot swam 3 miles to shore. I imagine the plane is still out there, in my damn fishing spot :biggrin:.

Grizz

Veteran
I have probably watched all his movies time and time again, especially josy wales. so many good quotes in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts