What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice nets unc exactly what ive just put together. done with my hanging net in this room and onto double stacked 4x8 frames on legs. FTW

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the double decker net really seems to work well with the glue...i just did what krustalo and third coast did,8 inch spacing between the nets,train it to the lower screen for the first week and then let the plant get up to the second screen. im getting closer to hitting 2 lbs of one plant,still need 6 more ounces,i have hit 26 oz several times so i know its doable...

Grizz

Veteran
HAHA Joesy when we entered it I filled out the paperwork and in the line for what nutrients were used I put HIPPY TEARS.
:*)

well I have seen and smoked ogorganic's buds and if that's what he uses for ferts please cry me a river of those tears.

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will be sowing Elmers Glue (GG#4 X The White) in the somewhat near future; very excited. I've got 7 seeds and 8 growth sites... Would love a GG#4 S1 in that open slot, maybe I will seek a clone for comparisons sake, would be great for direct comparisons within my specific conditions and growth method.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you were able to score a pack of those, Tom.

Wait till you see how much better those are than the ECSD S1's that you paid $150 for...

You'll become a private breeder seedbay junkie like the rest of us...

dank.Frank

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm hoping to find one that I can dial for years to come... when is his next drop? lol

Me playing World of Warcraft: yeah dude, I'm going to play arena with only this class so I can dial it in... a year later I have way too many characters lol

4x8 3kw glue grow

4x8 3kw glue grow

By the grace of a good friend I have acquired the glue undudded.
Vegged for 30 days and just switched to 12 last night how much stretch can I expect? I don't want to use anything to halt vertical growth but I might have to due to my height limitations. Will post pics later tonight.

On another note I have a whole tray of healthy clones and the tent filled with teens described above all that came from two moms. The moms have been fully jacked for clones twice now and had a little heat stress and they look kind of dudded...maybe the duddness is just how she reacts to stress.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JUST an FYI, This is the response I got from solis-tek about using any of there ballast with DE bulbs. I hope this will resolve any questions about using DE bulbs on none 400v ballast..

Thank you for contacting us! Our ballast will ignite the DE lamp but it will not drive it efficiently as a true 400v ballast, which is meant for commercial/industrial use due to it's incredibly high voltage. Although the DE lamp may ignite it is not being properly driven on any 120v/240v Digital or DE ballast unless it is a true 400v unit. Hope this helps!

Mikenite69

Veteran
I know my buddy at the grow shop was trying to push one of those phantom ballast my way the other day that is supposed to be able to run the double ended bulbs. He also had a reflector that was double ended sealed and air cool able. Think it was made by hydrofarm sweet setup and I am definitley thinking about it.

Now with all the info P.F posted about them I guess I should look at the voltage of the ballast. Thanks for the great info PF!

OGorganic

Veteran
well its official, gg4 will be entered in the SFHT cup, OGANIC entered it, good luck brother.

Thank you bro! I’m really pullin for you on this one :)

I’m sharing a booth with UP and the peeps from Life Is Good. I will have plenty of Glue flowers and a few trays of GG4 clones. No duds here!

Hope to smoke and chop it up with anyone who can make it out.

Peace, OG

Mikenite69

Veteran
Definitley good luck out there!! I really don't think Ogorganic needs any luck because all the damn flowers I have seen him post look top notch!

Grizz

Veteran
it would be a hell of a deal if he wins it and I know his buds are worthy but honestly I will be happy with a 2nd or 3rd, just knowing its worthy of such honors makes me happy.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Some shiat uh? blew the fuck up and it's if it's grown well I'd bet it to do pretty good. Hoping the best for everybody.:dance013:

it would be a hell of a deal if he wins it and I know his buds are worthy but honestly I will be happy with a 2nd or 3rd, just knowing its worthy of such honors makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts