What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
I smoked the roach and got dingleberries.

Dingle-berries----9849.jpg

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Damn im stoppin in just for this funny ass shit. Im gonna keep my mouth shut tho, keep it up. If I ever find that glue in my area ill come tell u what I think:)

:yeahthatsI have the GG4 cut, I haven't flowered it out yet.
But it has all of what I want in veg.
1 Clones & roots easy
2 Growes fast in veg
3 Nice spaceing between nodes
4 Nice smell when rubing the stem:tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Monk
Most people obtaining the gg4 cut aren't paying that price anyways, or any price at all if you're smart about it.

I dident pay anything 4 it [GG4] it was pass on to me freely
PS; ive passed it on 4 free also.no $$$ here.

:yeahthatsI have the GG4 cut, I haven't flowered it out yet.
But it has all of what I want in veg.
1 Clones & roots easy
2 Growes fast in veg
3 Nice spaceing between nodes
4 Nice smell when rubing the stem:tiphat:
Im in the same boat and would like to add 5 Perfect for scrog.....I smoked it and held it once and it was dank imo.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in reality jw has gotten the short end of the stick here thus proving once again that no good deed goes unpunished and the road to hell is paved with good intentions...
everything was going fine with this particular cut in the beginning.it was being passed freely friend to friend,just as jw had requested.everyone understood it was just a cool cut he had found and was rightly excited to have discovered,anyone who has popped any amount of seeds knows how special it is to find that one in a million cut...but maybe thats only something a mature,seasoned grower could understand,if you just grow the latest big name cuts someone else found that you picked up from your "bros" or bought at a dispensary and let someone else do the hard work of sorting through hundreds of seeds and dozens of strains than of course you wont understand,you're just growing money trees....not really the same thing at all...

but hey,im just some small timer in a shitty backwater town who just wants to ride bikes,so what the heck do i know?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Just wanted to say I have a small sample of the glue from a friend and it totally kicks ass. Thanks Mr wales for your kindness and the high is very strong and long lasting. The smell is also way up there as well as the trich coverage. One of the best clones I've seen in a long time. Props to you Joesy. You have done the community a favor with this winner.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Yeah, if people got samples that had no smell or taste, something was definitely wrong. And nobody is being a hypelord by saing so.
This shit is stinky.

Even the best weed can be ruined by going in jars wet.
That would be my guess if samples weren't stinky and tasty

BTW, what happened to GS?

Edit- I know, right, pf.
This weed sucks.
My whole mouth is coated with sour dankness and im high off my ass.
My back pain is eased, along with other issues.
Straight garbage, poop weed for sure.

Grizz

Veteran
guys, thanks for your well said statements but this just move along and ignore the shit, I am more guilty than anyone for feeding the troll. this enjoy 420 and smile, laugh and get high, I know that's what I am fixing to do, good friends, good weed and a pretty day,

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Your right.
its silly anyways..

I would love to see a Bubba x GG4.
Bubba has always been great stuff ime, and i love that freshly brewed coffee flavor.
I think that cross would be very very nice. should be great meds with great flavor.

and hell, while im making crosses with plants i dont have.. id might aas well make a gorila glue4 x pestilence.
i could call it The Glubonic Plague.:)
that would be a good one too

Im about to pop a couple of them GG4 x bagseed male beans i made, very soon.
I got high hopes for em based off the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts