What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im sorry for saying genetic drift. What I meant was, like JW remarked (ThankYou JW), when you look at a set of bottom branches, and 1 is alot bigger than the other one, coming from the same node, then use the bigger 1 for your cut. The smaller ones have much more likelyhood of underperforming, and have a greater chance at genetic drift over time, when cloneing from clone, than if you just used the vigorous one.

My most trusted brother had 4 GG#4 cuts in his cloner for me. 2 rooted and he wanted to keep the 3rd that was just starting to get bumps. I wouldnt. I told him to wait till I run her a few times. He didnt understand why. After explaining it to him, he still thought I was full of shit and was being greedy. Especially since he rooted em for me. LOL... but heh. ...Truth is Truth. No matter how you finger it. Gotta get her used to the area first, and the style we both use to grow. I even took the unrooted one so he couldnt have it if it did root.
Gotta wait 5 months.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
All great discussion about cloning. You cannot, I repeat, cannot take clones from anything less than a very established mother and expect great results. Let the plant get over the initial shock and allow it too acclimate and stretch its roots out

sunset limited

Veteran
Didn't Sunset hook a lot of people up with the GG#4 cut? He had BM's at one point or another.. so who's to say unless he went systemic Kontos....that they were all killed? Its impossible to know....

broad mites...those are the ones that eat spider mites, right? everyone knows that. durr.

oh hey--have y'all seen the ICMag gang sign yet?

IC all up in the place. throw em up!

broad mites are so 2012 dude.

people need something to talk about i guess. or someone. i don't mind giving them what they want. i know who's in my corner, and it's a pretty solid squad. so i'm just gonna keep doing what i've been doing. and to all the haters and detractors, i'm sorry to say that i've got not even a fuck left to give what you think of me.

there might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain't no bugs on me.

Last edited:

Mikenite69

Veteran
I know my glue momma has had no issues. She is very very healthy and looks just like any other veg glue plant I have seen. I have noticed a difference in her since I got her it's like she finally adjusted to my environment because before she kept all her leaves tight and close but now she is getting super long petioles well not super super long but longer than most strains I still think forum has her beat with the long ass petioles. But needless to say I am noticing subtle changes in her as she adjust to my space.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
broad mites...those are the ones that eat spider mites, right? everyone knows that. durr.

oh hey--have y'all seen the ICMag gang sign yet?

[URL=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7244/13638267174_c757a4c384.jpg]View Image[/url]

IC all up in the place. throw em up!

broad mites are so 2012 dude.

[URL=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7218/13640460533_64dc210b39.jpg]View Image[/url]

people need something to talk about i guess. or someone. i don't mind giving them what they want. i know who's in my corner, and it's a pretty solid squad. so i'm just gonna keep doing what i've been doing. and to all the haters and detractors, i'm sorry to say that i've got not even a fuck left to give what you think of me.

[URL=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7330/13637966705_03ce82b850.jpg]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7237/13637996113_986457c7c6.jpg]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3684/13637889984_6b1349a7cb.jpg]View Image[/url]
there might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain't no bugs on me.

Good to know.

GSPfan

Veteran
I'm not calling bs on the only getting the quality clones from an established mother but imo whichever clones root the most vigorously are quality clones regardless of the mother. I only say this because I almost lost a few keepers to mites but I was able to save the genetics by making a bunch of clones from weak plants and the most vigorous rooters turned out 100% the same as the origional healthy keeper. But I do find that healthy mothers give better clones more consistently.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the icmag gang sign with the Rollie on the wrist now that's gangster! Lmao

I agree! Good form, the business finger fully extended and looking quite stiff to me to from my angle anyways. I'm particularly struck by the slightly splayed hand. Yes, quite dramatic when paired with black rubber glove and watch by Rolex. But begs the question of authenticity. The glimmer off the watch face is the giveaway tho, definitely a crystal but without the heft and the lip test it is very, very hard to tell. I'm giving him a 9.9 of 10 because I think everyone can improve and no fuck you is ever perfect is it? But we'll done chap, bravo.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Rollie's are still very nice watches especially the diamond bezeled ones. I like the breitling ice out watched or the Jacob the jewler iced out watches.

morgandecaptain

Attachments

• GG#4 1 week 001.jpg
    GG#4 1 week 001.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 10

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20 days of veg & 9 days of flower . they're at 13 days of flower today & the lowers will be cleaned up when i get there mon or tuesday .

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KILLER DANS!!! :respect:

Personally, I'm more a Casio G-Shock type of guy...

I'm far too practical or I'm just not that cool... ;)

dank.Frank

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't wear a watch or any metals on my person . was an electrician for alot of years & jewelry & live electricity don't jive together to well ...... & nowdays i just don't give a fuk what time it is :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts