What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
hell yes third, those pic's are right behind unc's dream on the bike peddeling her ass all over town.

Bmac1

Veteran
and maybe a bicycle shot wouldnt hurt either..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

daffy-jerking.gif

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont top them either. They do just fine by the time there ready to flower. I did put 1 GG#4 into a long veg for summer flowering. I should have just a few,this GG with a bunch of gg x hb seeds i need to look through for a better Pheno. Hope I find one?. All 15 germinated and are up. There's 6 plants left in the veg tent that will get flowered soon then its summer shutdown for cleaning....All the other plants will stay in veg until it cools off so some might get cloned again just so I dont have to flower anything..Collect all the pollen I can from the gg#4 make single use pouches for that. Then I can just relax and enjoy the summer :)

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
So stoked to grow this plant. Running it in the light dep this summer, but had to throw an indoor room together..gotta try it sooner, lol. Gracias glue familia!

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I have 2 Sour Bubble x BMR with some similar krinkling to the GG4. Ill post pics in here and in the BOG forum tomorrow.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ Care_Giver - that'd be because of the Sour Bubble influence in the Sour Dubb - and the Sour Dubb influence in the GG#4...

Play with enough BOG genes and you are bound to find some nuance similarities...

dank.Frank

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That gg looks amazing pf. Fuck i hope mine looks like that next round. This dudding is wack!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have no clue what this duding is ??? Never had it never seen it. You got a pic of a duded plant ?

zamzia

Veteran
the og biowar seemed to get rid of my bm just fine (bm as in broad mites, didn't work on my baby momma...) I keep sprayin it like once or twice for prevention now, haven't seen any uh them lil bastards since bout a year ago.

Hey PF, would you wait until the cuts were rooted to treat them with avid etc?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
got our glues transplanted into 10gal smarties, they will be indoors vegging until June when they go outside into their final homes, 400gallon smarties... Might throw a couple into 200gal smarties full of coco as well. shooting for 10lb plants with these ladies

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure do, this plant looks better in the photos than it really is. Its the least frosty strain in my garden right now!
picture.php
picture.php

These are in the same flood tray with her fed off the same res. Diff strains all happy as hell.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
View ImageView Image
For anyone wondering, these can been grown untopped pretty nicely. A little training will have bottom shoots coming right up.
View Image
View Image

Nice! Im gonna do a SOG with 32 plants under each 600w.
Was thinking about flipping them after 1 week veg. with no topping.
This plant seems like it would yield more in a ScrOG, with 4 plants under each 600w, vegged for 7 weeks and topped a bunch of times.
I wonder how they would come out if I trained the clone to circle the pot. LST style. I bet Ide get alot of tops then. After growing her a couple times, Ill figure it out Im sure.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
That gg looks amazing pf. Fuck i hope mine looks like that next round. This dudding is wack!

I dont think thats dudding Crook8.
It looks like different environment conditions to me.
Your strains all seem to look the same in the pics, so it is abit hard to tell. Can you take the plant out and take the pics when theres no HPS gleaming off the flowers?

Killacash

... man I keep getting burnt.. spent close to 300 on cuts that are not.. GG4. Sucks to be in the middle of Flint, everyone is unscrupulous. Great pics guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.