What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
someday I will get another good DSLR....

There are some low branches that are completely bent over. I tie mine up I dont usually have to do those smaller branches. Those top buds are top heavy

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
GG4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ya me!

aniolator

and yes.....this is a SPECIAL plant. Props to the two fellas that collaborated and stuck out the find. There are lots of special plants out there......this is one of the ones. Pictures and descriptions from credible sources prove that to be a fact.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Keep up the post your gonna set a record... Your right from what I have seen and puffed this is a good'n no doubt and props should def be given to the founding father of the glue :) .. imo it tops the gsc but what do I know..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty amazing how fast it has spread from when this thread was started,i think there were only a small handful of people growing it at that point,and it seems at least double that are in flower with her now....and who knows how many with cuts rooting...

once again,spreading cuts to friends is great,and so is keeping your safety in mind...everyone please be careful!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Got three thanks to some good folks! Ima put um outside this year n see how they do...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just threw 15 into flower. starting under one 750w then spreading out to two 750w. kept the 16th to mom out. should take a week hahahaha. i had to top these bitches before throwing them in. still believe they will stretch to the lights anyway! anyone know of a proven method to control stretch?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay I thought it was 18 lol...

I will take a pic of my beast GG..She got a 10 week veg

Im still the only one that has her. in my area that I know of. None of the dispensaries have her yet

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
phillthy,top em and then spread them pretty long legs out,or she seems to take a good supercropping well,its a perfect lst plant...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i topped the shit out of them. i do have 18 but 3 are smaller as they were hidden in veg. i am not counting on more than an ounce or two from each. i was trying to get 9 per light. so i stuffed them in anyway. 16 are monsters and i kept one of them for a mother.

it will be a jungle in there in no time. :joint:

captain planet

Veteran
Phil you have lumitek 1000s right? Are you gonna crank em up or still waitin on new breaker or whatever it was?..... Your last runs comin out, are they finished with 750s

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im doing 6 but not all have the same harvest date. I have another 3 on the other 1k 9 total plants in flower. these where vegged much larger. I will have to tie them to the center stake. I trained them all outward the center is wide open..When she flowers those branches wont hold any weight without tying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts