What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been following the thread since a while ago, and thought i'd ask a question. Lots of great photos in there BTW. So, I am wondering with a strain like the Gorilla Glue has been around a bit and crossed to a few other strains, have the crosses shown any decline in frost? I am thinking not much... Also wondering how often males in said crosses have hollow Stems or is this only semi-genetic trait?

And, I was wondering if any one has sprayed spinosad or neem in the garden in mid-bloom... thrips

Grizz

Veteran
hay I thought it was 18 lol...

I will take a pic of my beast GG..She got a 10 week veg

Im still the only one that has her. in my area that I know of. None of the dispensaries have her yet
really hope she stays out of the dispensaries, especially in cut form, they change names and mix shit up so bad. its for the people and can be spread just fine without the clone factorys.

Danksmith

Veteran
Is gg4 goin to the cup?

Would be a sick addition to any garden imo:) drooling over these pics got me lookin at bog gear for alternatives lol

Grizz

Veteran
don't belive anyone is that far along with her in your area Dank. I am not bashing bog but really haven't seen anything from him that resembles gg4 at all. just don't panic she will find you soon.

i sent some gorilla's (grapestomper bx 2 from my area if i understood it, meaning a pack of bx was germinated and open pollenated, then i bought the seeds) to a friend, not sure if they got a grow out because of bad communication but it was the purple pheno, looks stretchy and frosty in the bx2 breeders photos so probably related to glue

Danksmith

Veteran
i sent some gorilla's (grapestomper bx 2 from my area if i understood it, meaning a pack of bx was germinated and open pollenated, then i bought the seeds) to a friend, not sure if they got a grow out because of bad communication but it was the purple pheno, looks stretchy and frosty in the bx2 breeders photos so probably related to glue

They are prob actually fire If bx2 (Gs x gsbx1 not an f2)...but u have the wrong thread I'm afraid

@josey_wales thanks bro appreciate it:)

vta

Veteran
really hope she stays out of the dispensaries, especially in cut form, they change names and mix shit up so bad. its for the people and can be spread just fine without the clone factorys.

I have had the worst luck with clones from clubs. Only once did I ever find a keeper. However, I have one buddy that has had good luck with Progressive Options. I'm interested in your opinion of them. Truth be told...{after constantly drooling over this thread} if they were to carry GG...I would have to get some just to try...maybe I would get lucky. My same friend just picked up some GSC clones there....waiting to see how they turn out before I give em room.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks pretty good to me ...I think I will take a bud to try
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i would say expect 2x or so... in my setup anyway. i like a stretchier plant so i dont mind.

killer pics hammerhead. she looks healthy as hell in your setup. you are in for a treat.

Grizz

Veteran
very nice guys! Hows the stretch on gg4? More or less then GSC forum?
on my vert screens I can put them in flower at 3 1/2 ft and finish at 5ft. that's with no over head light, all vert bulb with the sweet spot of the light centered on the mid part of the plant.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 1 plant left that needs to be flowered.. Im finaly cought up.. My veg tent is primed for fall..

This heat sucks I dont like it. I forget to set the timmer on the AC in the flower room. it stayed on for over 24hrs..crap is expensive to run ...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have been following the thread since a while ago, and thought i'd ask a question. Lots of great photos in there BTW. So, I am wondering with a strain like the Gorilla Glue has been around a bit and crossed to a few other strains, have the crosses shown any decline in frost? I am thinking not much... Also wondering how often males in said crosses have hollow Stems or is this only semi-genetic trait?

And, I was wondering if any one has sprayed spinosad or neem in the garden in mid-bloom... thrips
well it hasnt been around that long,no crosses that i know of made at this point although im sure it will happen eventually..

seems to be getting around pretty quick through the grapevine anyway...it would suck to see someone like swerve get a hold of it...

well it hasnt been around that long,no crosses that i know of made at this point although im sure it will happen eventually..

seems to be getting around pretty quick through the grapevine anyway...it would suck to see someone like swerve get a hold of it...

thanks for the reply. sorry about the unrelated random questions that i have found answers to when i reposted them (not this thread).

I liked reading about the Gorilla since I liked one mention that it is descended from a legendary purple urkle, and how can you not love a strain with a name like that.

:blowbubbles:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think this is totally unrelated to what you're thinking of,sounds good though,the gorilla glue #4 came from a seed so you never know whats in the next pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.