What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Yeah and he has answered that question.. Many times.
I realize 400 pages is a shit load, but the question you asked has been asked almost every other page for the past 50 pages.
For those of us who follow this thread it has gotten kind of annoying.
I understand we might be coming off as dicks, but i assure you if you had been following this thread you would see where we are coming from.

The buds should be for sale at the TLC collective in Cali soon, from what i understand.
And apparently some dispo in Co. has a mid grade looking strain that they're calling Gorilla Glue.
I dont think clones are available at any dispo's.
Look out for fakes.
The real GG4 is unmistakably frosty, even when undialed.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got my GG4 veg'n away.... Another week and she'll be big enough for cuts.

Thanks to all the homies that made this possible. I'll do her right.

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Escondido surprise! LMAO

Escondido surprise! LMAO

That bud is definately NOT GG4$!

Its kinda getting comical. This release Joesy did was like a semi "Control expiriment" that is taking on its own life.

People got this one free. Maybe Joesy will need to be paid for his work next release. Not excessive fees, but fair pay for good work performed

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah man, its a shame people are probly making big bucks off fake cuts of a plant that was given out. But Karmas a mothafucka, and I believe Joesy got some good karma headed his way.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
time to get a watch?

So all you need to do to get a cut is break the TOU and ask everyone who has it to trade right?

I live with instant gratification and I dont have the time to put in to read the pages, even though I dont have any access to the cut and I want it. Why would I research thats a horrible idea.

Thats right, I have no way of getting the cut and no time to dedicate to learning about the cuts soon to be public availability. Nobody has told us anything about how to get the glue publicly within the last few weeks, if they did, it wasnt in the pages I read.

Im just gonna be a broken record.

Those pages might tell me how to get access, but nope, no time for that, not at all. Its really not worth it to read the hundreds of pages, not at all.

Im not flying anywhere, to support the person who isn't making the glue available, not in a few weeks. The few hours in travel is just tooooo long, just like the few hours it would take me to read some threads to not figure out where it is not available to noboby.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Slow but sure,you know its true
The Glue is making its way to You.
Had it been released any other way,
Through the nose, Youd have to pay.
So just be patient, in time Youll see,
The Glue will be yours, all for free!

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
a5355a9a9f3cb6bf2f8c.jpg

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Why does everybody think these thread is a, "where to get glue at" thread. I thought this thread was about documenting this beautiful strain.
Maybe im confused.

Also, I dont think anybody is getting the strain through trades. Its being passed freely between friends daily. Just cause you dont have it doesnt mean its hoarded.
I dont have the ECSD, which is my favorite strain in the world. But I don't go to that thread and tell those guys they are jerks for not telling me how to get it.

I dont get the sense of entitlement some folks have with this strain. Like unc and Jw are here to service you guys and shit. These guys have been more than generous with their time and knowledge.

Didn't mean to come off the wrong way, and I'm sure the question gets as old as "wats da highest yielding/fastest/best strain?!" or any of the questions covered in the many HowToGrow101 threads.

I got nothing but respect for Josey for his many contributions to the community and I apologize for coming off the way I did and lashing out at someone I both respect and admire, even though I doubt we've ever had any communication - I'm more of the lurking type.

Not meaning to imply that anyone is hoarding the cut or anything, just patiently biding my time until the opportunity arises as I have since I first saw Phillthy rock it. I'm overly paranoid and don't have many growbros, but I figure someone will get it at some point in time.

Again, with the more recent rash of people running GG#4 I felt like possibly someone hooked up some collectives with clones or something and I woulda had one of my boys in Co. or Mich. grab me a cut if available.

Grizz

Veteran
time to get a watch?

So all you need to do to get a cut is break the TOU and ask everyone who has it to trade right?

I live with instant gratification and I dont have the time to put in to read the pages, even though I dont have any access to the cut and I want it. Why would I research thats a horrible idea.

Thats right, I have no way of getting the cut and no time to dedicate to learning about the cuts soon to be public availability. Nobody has told us anything about how to get the glue publicly within the last few weeks, if they did, it wasnt in the pages I read.

Im just gonna be a broken record.

Those pages might tell me how to get access, but nope, no time for that, not at all. Its really not worth it to read the hundreds of pages, not at all.

Im not flying anywhere, to support the person who isn't making the glue available, not in a few weeks. The few hours in travel is just tooooo long, just like the few hours it would take me to read some threads to not figure out where it is not available to noboby.

no. we want your oldest daughter and wife then we might consider it, lol J/K. it has been said a hundred and one times, it is been passed from friend to friend, so you figure I have 5 friends, they have 5 friends, the friends friends have 5 friends , so I guess if you have no friends you probably wont get it.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
this thread has fallen into debauchery.....just a pissing ground for "who's got IT"... and the bitch and moan from "Those that don't"..... as is the whole dam thread is too long w/ too many glitches, from all the corrections made over time.....306 is enuff !!!

FYI, the more we have to change/delete/and edit...some folks crap.... the bigger the chances of glitches, and server problems w/ high traffic, long winded threads....

So on that note.... consider this closed.....
IF U guys need another GG#4 thread.... go for it.... just keep on topic, not landslide back into this nonsense..... "of he said she said......"

closed and stickied for easy reference.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts