What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get those all the time. I just ignore them.
generally if someone bothers to pm me i try to just answer politely but firmly in the negative,but i had a feeling this was going to stir things up a bit,she sure is pretty!
it just means your special :biggrin:
my mommy thinks so,otherwise im just an average grower with a half decent camera and some friends...

Only a pot snob would appreciate that description. lol

Looking great Unc.
or a kinky person!

Looking awesome in here unk :good:
Strange that phillthy mentioned baby poo :chin: I've never heard anyone else mention that smell description before, though I've been waiting to hear from someone with it because I had a Killer Chem f2 plant that just stunk from the get go of pure baby poo, unmistakable baby poo smell :yoinks: Fracking crazy I tell yas :D

thank god i know you have a kid!

funny story about this cut,i got it at the same time as the forum cut of gsc,which due to where i live i can be virtually certain its the only "legit" cut in town so i can barely make cuts fast enough for people i know here,and yet,not a single taker on the gorilla glue....i havent been pushing it since i never asked if it was ok to spread it,im sure it is,i just hadnt asked yet,but not a single peep from people...go figure...i show them the pics and everything,nope its all when can i get some more gsc cuts?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Sounds like I'm gonna have to make that trip out west soon for a hand shake.

Unless you can send me an eyeball which I will look into.

Good shit brother.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got to watch that lady... watch how many times you top her and what size she is when you place her into flower because she can overgrow your entire room! veg's ultra fast, clones easy, stinks so good....lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't stop drooling!!!:woohoo:
i cant stop taking pics!

Sounds like I'm gonna have to make that trip out west soon for a hand shake.

Unless you can send me an eyeball which I will look into.

Good shit brother.
lol,im not a hermit because of my winning personality and ravishing good looks,mainly when im around crowds of people theres pitchforks and torches involved......its hot here so we night garden!:tumbleweed:

got to watch that lady... watch how many times you top her and what size she is when you place her into flower because she can overgrow your entire room! veg's ultra fast, clones easy, stinks so good....lol
she has a great structure for a scrog lst combo...but i agree,vegs fast,clones super easy,not at all finicky...yes sir,i like it!

Do you intend to weave them through the screen, or will they just stick to it?
shes a very kinky girl....i think a little light lst will be in order,actually she holds her buds very well...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 52 12/12

even the very lowest innermost buds are caked in frost...

picture.php

picture.php

when you get up close it just blurs into a sea of gland heads...

picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta love it when the underside of the leaves are almost if not just as frosty as the calyx's, that is going to make some WICKED hash!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta love it when the underside of the leaves are almost if not just as frosty as the calyx's, that is going to make some WICKED hash!
lol,i bet this stuff is a bitch to trim,one snip and the scissors will be gummed up beyond use!

it looks kill dry too! great pics bro...
i betting the bag appeal is off the charts for this stuff....im thinking a lot of this is going in my jar....

H

Homer J Pimpin

fuckin' kick fuckin' ass.......fuck..Translation.......Those look beautiful Unc.......

I'm sayin' someone should shoot me a p.m. I'll make room for her......

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
From Sauron the Blue from 2008-Isn't this the guy you originally got it from JW? Wonder what ever happened to him. Nice guy.

Chocolate Diesel

Breeder: maphia hybrid labs / santasmoke
Lineage if known: Chocolate Trip x Sour Diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.