What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you keep her greener than i can. she sure is a frosty bitch. i've been smoking her straight for the last 2 weeks :).
i didnt really start losing any fan leaves until say week 5,and i never use transitional nutes at the beginning of flower...

Does she fade easy late in flower? she might be a N hog.
actually not very fussy at all,not an N hog either...
only been flushing for 2 days now...

actually one of the easiest plants to grow,easy to clone,quick in veg,doesnt stretch too much,havent really needed to stake it up,the stakes you see are just for the plant to lean against.

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's stunning. Bravo on the grow, Unc. Bravo on the find, Joesy.

What type of aromas/flavors does she give off?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's stunning. Bravo on the grow, Unc. Bravo on the find, Joesy.

What type of aromas/flavors does she give off?
like a hot oily motor that had sour candy spilled on it....its getting more diesel smelling as it goes,but mainly it has a sour candy smell...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok folks,before this goes any further,let me clear up a few things...

1. this is a clone only strain
2. there are NO SEEDS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!
3. if we dont personally know each other,meaning if i havent ever looked you in the eye and shaken your hand,please dont pm me.
4. while i may in the future make crosses with this strain dont count on any great numbers of them ever being available,and no,im not going to reverse it or anything of that nature....but any possible breeding plans are far off in the next year range...

thank you for your views and appreciation of this beauty.
tiphat.gif

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok folks,before this goes any further,let me clear up a few things...

1. this is a clone only strain
2. there are NO SEEDS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!
3. if we dont personally know each other,meaning if i havent ever looked you in the eye and shaken your hand,please dont pm me.
4. while i may in the future make crosses with this strain dont count on any great numbers of them ever being available,and no,im not going to reverse it or anything of that nature....but any possible breeding plans are far off in the next year range...

thank you for your views and appreciation of this beauty.

:laughing::laughing:

You HAD to know that was gonna happen Unc !!! I mean come'on .... look at her !!! i'll bet the creator is gettin hit with just as many pm's :)

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry,dont mean to be a dick about it,but there is a site TOU to consider not to mention im not going to breach my personal security for cyber strangers,friends list or not,no offense is intended to anyone,but if i dont know yah,thanks for looking...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking awesome in here unk :good:
Strange that phillthy mentioned baby poo :chin: I've never heard anyone else mention that smell description before, though I've been waiting to hear from someone with it because I had a Killer Chem f2 plant that just stunk from the get go of pure baby poo, unmistakable baby poo smell :yoinks: Fracking crazy I tell yas :D

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"This is TOTALLY where I parked my car!"

"This is TOTALLY where I parked my car!"

great pics Unc! I especially like how most of the trichs are glandular, seems like a lot of the time I see macros of frosty ass stuff like the white etc. there are a lot of cystolith non glandular trichs, your pics clearly show that is NOT the case... great find by "the outlaw"

yeah she is like sour baby poo. very cool smell :)

but how strong is the smell... does cracking the jar fill the room with dank or does the bud need to be molested :D?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking awesome in here unk :good:
Strange that phillthy mentioned baby poo :chin: I've never heard anyone else mention that smell description before, though I've been waiting to hear from someone with it because I had a Killer Chem f2 plant that just stunk from the get go of pure baby poo, unmistakable baby poo smell :yoinks: Fracking crazy I tell yas :D

lol, I had a ChemDD that smelled like sour poop while curing... it was more dog poop rather than baby though, hehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts