What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Gg4 at 64
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I intend to run her outdoor this season...

ps i saw $3400 for 1lb of my glue, no one gets that ,but gg4 just did

i thought you said you were near me ..... everything goes out the door here at a 4k minimum !!! why so cheap where your at ?
& thats only this last year , was getting 4800 before that for quite a few years !

~star~crash~

i thought you said you were near me ..... everything goes out the door here at a 4k minimum !!! why so cheap where your at ?
& thats only this last year , was getting 4800 before that for quite a few years !

the NY buyers can get cheap wholesale pounds shipped in from the legal states & still make the same old retail on their end..this market is sweet for that type of guy.a humble grower cant compete generally because the buyers make great $ off the commercial product...and don't want to pay a premium... i thought i did pretty good at 3400...i'd be real happy w/4000 though i'm envious of U:) growing is a labor of love

~star~crash~

2800 is the max growers see around my immediate area no matter what...and the #'s seems to always fall over the past 12 months

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
the NY buyers can get cheap wholesale pounds shipped in from the legal states & still make the same old retail on their end..this market is sweet for that type of guy.a humble grower cant compete generally because the buyers make great $ off the commercial product...and don't want to pay a premium... i thought i did pretty good at 3400...i'd be real happy w/4000 though i'm envious of U:) growing is a labor of love

seems to be slowly happening everywhere

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

Pretty much this has been my experience also.

~star~crash~

10 years ago same area it was 4800 & easy ..no problem growing was good....now it's 2800 max and much harder & no room for slack...it's about volume now so i'm going under the sun this season

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
gg4 x c99

gg4 x c99

hell ya star crash I thought of doing the same thing using f4 c99 from jlp, tastes amazing but can be pretty viney.

~star~crash~

hell ya star crash I thought of doing the same thing using f4 c99 from jlp, tastes amazing but can be pretty viney.

still got 'em??

been wondering about something...since gg4 been out for a few years now and peeps R working w/it , i'm guessing she must be vexing to produce a stable GG4 in seed???...cubing for 3 or more generations don't work w/gg4??

B4URTIME

I just had a buddy bring me a bunch of seeded nugs from his room, He had Gorilla Glue #4 and SourDubb in the room, he runs 1 timer per light and he messed up and left one of 8 timers on 18/6 which seeded his entire crop.

So now I have tons of beans, not sure who donated pollen, but I have gg4 nugs with beans and sourdubb nugs with beans in them.

Prices are good in D eh!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2800 is the max growers see around my immediate area no matter what...and the #'s seems to always fall over the past 12 months

that sux !!!! i'm glad its not like that here !! we get alot of the cali shit here too , but its treated like mids because its so cheap & kiefed . everybody knows the deal when it comes to cali bud shipped in .

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
gg4 and gvOG hempy bucket style along with first run of gvOG :tiphat:

Attachments

• gvog1a.jpg
    gvog1a.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 26
  • gvog2ha.jpg
    gvog2ha.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 20
  • gvog2hb.jpg
    gvog2hb.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 21
  • gg4h1.jpg
    gg4h1.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 22
  • gg4h2.jpg
    gg4h2.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 17

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
GG4 39 dayz

GG4 39 dayz

Pic of lower bud starting to do the gorrilla flop! Lol

picture.php

Sorry for the hps...didnt feel like takin this bitch out.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gg4 and gvOG hempy bucket style along with first run of gvOG :tiphat:

What are you flowering those under?. Is that a micro grow? . You should get very good yields on both of those.. GVOG produces dense OG type flowers on a sturdy frame. Her aroma is very pleasing.. No lanky branching.. People like her but I let it go...Moved on to others.

calco crosses cut of Motherloaded... (gsc x gg#4) Some slight fox tailing. Comes down on the 11th

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts