What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Dollar

The duds were not from over watering. All my plants get the same amount of water but up until the last few runs I had 1 to 2% duds. I starting using chitosan and poof, they all went away. Same thing with a few other growers that I know. The duds looked like they were seeded but with no seeds, no frost and smelled like hay. Hopefully they are gone for good with me and everyone else. Chitosan is the chit.

I had these dud plants you describe above my first few runs with GG. Turns out I was feeding em too low. I haven't had one since I increased the nutes and its been a few years now.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've had Glue for over two years now and never any dud issues. I haven't heard of any inside my circle either. We're all organic growers though so maybe that has something to do with it? :dunno:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Dan
Would it be much to ask if you can take a photo from the side on the 60 days tray?is to see the extent of how much do you clean of leaves,buds etc under the nets,my new set up pretends to be a copy of your one,am in no hurry!!
Thanks in advance

here ya go Paco ......

the nets before i stripped them on 1/27

picture.php

& these pics were taken tonight ...... 2/1 i stripped ever fan leaf right up to the net , but left a few budsites that still get plenty of light .

picture.php

picture.php

& these were taken from the day 65 nets , prepped the same way ..... 0 popcorn !!!!

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had 1 branch that duded on me in the last 4 years growing her ..... thats it .

Aspenou812

Veteran
View Image View Image View Image my second attempt at the #4. she's a light feeder for sure, time to cut back on the nitrogen, ha ha, she's not getting fed that much and it's still too much! figured I'd try topping this run with a couple trellises to catch those flimsy branches. this plant branches out like no other. I will make adjustments with future runs but decided to let these run wild, no trimming or pulling leaves. pulled seven zips dry from my first test run with her only taking her to eight weeks and a couple days. this is a cool plant!

lol looks like a full house to me..... thats gotta be a rough trimming job for sure....... yea she loves to stretch her legs ming are blowing up ATM.........

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just checked the GG4 strains webpage GG4 S1 seeds will be available spring 2017,that will stop the usual nonsense,still rather getting a cut of the original,but this will definitely help,I hate the way you can´t really know this days if what you are getting is the real deal or a fake

There are hundreds if not thousands of real GG#4 s1 seeds. s1 seeds where released back in late 2013/2014. I made about 1000 myself. Unknown prophet made even more. All of these are real unfortunately many forgot or omitted the s1 in the lineage and passed these off as the clone GG#4. These where used to breed other crosses with the tag GG#4. If any want to be sure there getting something real you will have to find a authorized GGSTRAIN outlet. You can find real stuff but you need to know who has it. Personally the only people you can trust with this are the original 12 people that got her back in 2012.

~star~crash~

a shame that things got screwed up...if anyone needs THE REAL ORIGINAL GG#4 in clone..come to the 2017 NYS Harvest Fest

Aspenou812

Veteran
So here we are, and these are the real deal....I would bet my Left boob on that!
there going all kinds of crazy right now........
Im so done with filling holes..... i think i have plenty filled now these are branchy beast plants hehehehehehehe....... now i'm starting to wonder how much more they will stretch out...... hopefully no more than a foot or two.....

~star~crash~

So here we are, and these are the real deal....I would bet my Left boob on that!
there going all kinds of crazy right now........
Im so done with filling holes..... i think i have plenty filled now these are branchy beast plants hehehehehehehe....... now i'm starting to wonder how much more they will stretch out...... hopefully no more than a foot or two.....https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70660&pictureid=1702717View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70660&pictureid=1702718View Image

go girl!:dance013:

whatsmells

I still use Chit. I use it in veg. Don't use it in flower.

Hammerhead, happy to see your still around. I hope you and yours are doing well. I use it once in veg when the roots are well established filling the 1st container and at the start of flower. It works for me. Are you using it more than once in veg? If so are you seeing other benefits? I ordered mine from China. I see there is a guy on icmag that states he supplies it here in the states but I know nothing about it/ him. $200 for 1 kilo (5 lifetimes supply) shipped from China.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a kilo from a friend a few years ago. I'm still using it. I use it when I remember to add it. Its not a must. I only use 1/4 tsp per 5g bucket. This will last me for a loooooong time.

~star~crash~

Dan..new site last few years has been 1st week of sept @ edgewood mountain...they advertize it in a timely manner ...it's legit it's cool 20 years now annually...i won the cup back in 2006 w/one of my c99 f2's :redface:

~star~crash~

guess i've been using chitosan on my recent Glue run(which is an active ingredient in AN's bud factor x)???

the product is good,but cost 100$ one liquid quart which is absurd...............

~star~crash~

last year an OG Kush wiped the floor of all challengers....including a gg#4,but what i tried was nowhere in the same league as what i'm fortunate enough to now posess & produce for myself

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
guess i've been using chitosan on my recent Glue run(which is an active ingredient in AN's bud factor x)???

the product is good,but cost 100$ one liquid quart which is absurd...............
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69927&pictureid=1702784&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Yeah I would ditch that bottle (use it up and don't buy again). Anybody trying to sell me some shit with a cartoon on the front or some asshole's spirit animal can kick rocks.

This is the owner of Advanced Nutrients, Big Mike.

Big_Mike_IMG_7376_CC_alt-681x691.jpg

20dc89a1efcfcdaeb8e86b47f75570ae.jpg

And this is what their booth looks like at shows

b8055d85ed7cf204829c771271514636.jpg

*Trigger* Sorry, end of rant.

Dog Star

Veteran
Agree with WhoDatIs... those nute companies are "mafia"...

cause with a bit of reading on organic nutes you could create a nute combos
much cheapear and even with better quality than those by Advanced nutes..

100 dollars for a little bottle is out of mind prices..

And a Big Mike have this mob style for sure... and ugly socks..