What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
micro, no... I only run a 1-2gal pots under a 6. the second run of both was plagued by rats until the finish almost, the hempy bucket gg4 just looks small because I folded her up on herself twice. atleast theyre here and still going, and that's what really matters in the end. I wish I had the space and $ to run over 1000 watts, Im sure then it wouldn't look like Im growing peter dinkelage :biggrin:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
picture.php

30 day curing

Smell and taste excellent !
Smoke is superb!

Long live the glue!:woohoo:

~star~crash~

what i like about the using & "medicating" w/glue is that i'm finding it to be exceptionally euphoric when compared to the other strains i know & the potency is there

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
so i cant remember how my test run went, i think i remember the little glue clone did a flush or two of brown pistils throughout the course of its life but so did the swt i had right next to it. anyway i noticed a few turning up already on mine at 29 days. not visible without a close up flash.
picture.php

just curious, not concerned. do i remember correctly she does that? is she sensitive to airflow? i see she starts to stunt from light intensity at 16" (1k) lol so i went back to 18" really i just forgot to raise them that last little bit, sat at 16 for ab 4 days and i noticed the tips looking stunty in the middle of the bed. cant really tell from the pics tho
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so i cant remember how my test run went, i think i remember the little glue clone did a flush or two of brown pistils throughout the course of its life but so did the swt i had right next to it. anyway i noticed a few turning up already on mine at 29 days. not visible without a close up flash.
View Image

just curious, not concerned. do i remember correctly she does that? is she sensitive to airflow? i see she starts to stunt from light intensity at 16" (1k) lol so i went back to 18" really i just forgot to raise them that last little bit, sat at 16 for ab 4 days and i noticed the tips looking stunty in the middle of the bed. cant really tell from the pics tho
View Image

i noticed on the run i just pulled that shes sensitive to intense lighting . my hoods were a foot away on a 1000 watts &i had a few tops right under the center where the bulbs are that got locked up but the rest were fine .
the round i have in now i set the wattage to 750 instead of 1000 & its making a big difference in the budset compared to last round .

how close are your lights ? are you using DE lights ?, i hear they put out some pretty intense lighting .

here are my little ones,amazing,they were a node with two fan leaves not even a week a go,uped the ec to 0,9 yesterday as they were asking for it.
picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
dan mine are under standard 1k hps in blockbusters without glass. box fan and 16" radial cool the canopy

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dan mine are under standard 1k hps in blockbusters without glass. box fan and 16" radial cool the canopy

i'm not saying it might be because of the heat .... it might be light intensity if they were close enough , especially with no glass to defuse the light .like i said , i turned mine down to 750 & its made a difference in the budset so far .

Latest posts

Latest posts