What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

TheBlaze

S1 clones

S1 clones

Tomorrow they will be flipped to 12/12.

They are happy in their new home.

I have 2 more gavitas to hang tomorrow, although I don't think I will need to use all 4 for this run. Probably just use 3 of them.

AC is keeping it nice and comfortable in there as well.

Will spray for mites tonight.

picture.php
picture.php

Tokesworth44

First time ever doing indoor and I have to say I really love the glue!

After a few hurdles such as bugs and learning where she likes the lights to be I hope my next run is a bit better. I stretched her, nuked her with neem oil, and let it get a little to cold at night. Live and learn I guess! All in all I'm really happy with the flowers and while it's not quite the yield I was hoping for I already have another 10 clones that are doing wonderfully. Looks like I'll be sticking around to learn more, now that my country is ever so close to legalization.

TheBlaze

S1 clones @ 4 days of 12/12

S1 clones @ 4 days of 12/12

Not much happening yet. I expect the stretch phase to kick in over the next few days.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
~hello~

~hello~

been a long time since i posted in the glue thread:tiphat:

when all is said and done she is still my fav out of them all, she really is the complete package as far as marijuana is concerned IMHO ...here she is out doors in the Northeast under the poorest of seasonal conditions, but yet she is growing consistently the best out of 6 other strains in the same patch ...thanks Grizz

picture.php

CrushnYuba

Forgive me if this has been answered already.. But what kind of phenos are coming from the s1s? Considering making some s1s for next year's outdoor. And how viable is the reverse pollen?

Grizz

Veteran
been a long time since i posted in the glue thread:tiphat:

when all is said and done she is still my fav out of them all, she really is the complete package as far as marijuana is concerned IMHO ...here she is out doors in the Northeast under the poorest of seasonal conditions, but yet she is growing consistently the best out of 6 other strains in the same patch ...thanks Grizz

View Image
Done gone beast mode Star. Hope harves comes without trouble.

TheBlaze

S1 clones (chocolate pheno)

S1 clones (chocolate pheno)

one week of 12/12

The stretch has begun. Spaced them out a little more, and hung another gavita. So we're up to 3 now, but I don't think I will bother hanging the last one. They're still only set to 600w. Will turn that up to 750w soon, and then finally to 825w.

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one week of 12/12

The stretch has begun. Spaced them out a little more, and hung another gavita. So we're up to 3 now, but I don't think I will bother hanging the last one. They're still only set to 600w. Will turn that up to 750w soon, and then finally to 825w.

View Image

Nice group shot looks well they are gonna explode when you crank it up :tiphat:

TheBlaze

S1 clones at 11 days of 12/12

S1 clones at 11 days of 12/12

Not much stretch yet. Hoping they take off soon. Might have flipped them a little early. Time will tell. If I get 70g avg per plant I will be happy.

picture.php