What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Could nutrient levels possibly play a part? The one I had dud on me I gave it extreme amounts of boosters. Here's my dud
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you have any other theories? plants came from the same mothers.

Iv'e run the same cuts that have duded in other gardens. I've never had a dud yet. I would guess its a root problem. Many that have had it had heat issues. Most likely a root born pathogen possibly mutated with heat. Some have mentioned Nematodes. Until lots of lab work can be done on branches effected. We wont ever know.

Arkansux

Iv'e run the same cuts that have duded in other gardens. I've never had a dud yet. I would guess its a root problem. Many that have had it had heat issues. Most likely a root born pathogen possibly mutated with heat. Some have mentioned Nematodes. Until lots of lab work can be done on branches effected. We wont ever know.

I agree , the problem seems to be cause of some sort of root issue...

mack 10

Veteran
i have a really weird time with the gg4, had her for a few runs now, even a few mates runs at the same time and she was perfect, now we had a heat wave and the gg harvest looks like shit, hardly any smell, not much resin and not getting ripe in the normal time. i guess it must be the heat, anyone else have this experience? it's a pain as she was so good last run that i did a bunch of it this run and now this.

Did you drip feed from same res?
temps?
im betting no chiller?

someone mentioned root rot,
an in the heat wave, any pathegens will breed quickly.
you might need new drip lines as they are they are hard to clean .

check your branches,
are they loose?
kinda sagging where they meet the main stem?
this is another dud trait.

try some paracetamol

if it is dud's, bin them and get new healthy clones in asap.
cause they arent worth harvesting.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Have you seen the two kinds finish ? bud structure, finish product, different high ?

No. First time I grow it. My intuition tells me the bush is better than the tree. But what do I know. I'm hoping for a chocolate pheno. I'm selfing one of each (STS) to see if I can pull one next year. I should get interesting expressions regardless.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so you think the mum will be dudded too now? they are only under 200watts, not nearly as hot. will replace the drip lines too in that case.

mack 10

Veteran
Yeah, bleach out your res.
aswell,
re, moms, it depends if its healthy?

Seems clone health is a big one for the glue.
so only use nice healthy clones.

The only time ive had a dud was from,
getting a clone with Broad mites/Russet mites
then after cleaning her up,
she straight dudded on me.

no vigour, no yield, no resin,this dud business really does suck.

Get your mom healthy,
take some fresh cuts.
Only keep the best.

keep area clean
maybe try some enzymes too.

Cheesegez

You know they say , you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone ... yer well that’s the story with me and my GG4 mother lol ��

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
You know they say , you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone ... yer well that’s the story with me and my GG4 mother lol ��

I know what you mean... it looks like my GG4 mom has dudded out. Got a few more tricks to try before I write her off as a loss though. If I do have to toss her, it’s gonna hurt. :’(

Latest posts

Latest posts