What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Hydro8

GG#4 30-Days

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
Is it me or does glue finish faster outdoor?

outdoor, it very well maybe that it sees the nights getting longer. there fore knows the end is coming an wants to finish up a hopefully impregnated cola.

inside they are stuck on 12hrs. not often people reduce their day time in flower. well a few do. i do. but not many. i take off one min a day while in flower. then after 60 i may even do 10 mins a day an stop at 10on /14off before complete darkness

plants been grown outside for 10's, 100's of thousands of years. it sees the natural progression of night length increasing an decreasing. inside we dont change this. well once, veg, then flower. tbh this could be a possible stress to the plant, not seeing the natural photoperiod change

i feel this is a natural gauge to help them finish up.

try reducing the flower time. i usually wait a couple days instead of adjusting the timer every day an take off accordingly. pretty simple to do once twice a week making sure "X" amount of days in flower correlates to that same amount of time taking off of 12 hrs.

15 days in flower equal 11:45 of day, 30 days in flower equall 11:30 in flower so on and so on...

i feel like things finish up more appropriately.... but hey im no botanist horticulture expert....

TheBlaze

S1 clones at 3 weeks of 12/12

S1 clones at 3 weeks of 12/12

Not much stretch on this pheno at all. About 50%.

Started using PK booster today. EC 1.35 and pH 6.0. Everything looking good. They are about 3ft in size.

picture.php
picture.php

p0opstlnksal0t

Indoor glue at 7wks

Outdoor glue at 5-6 wks

Attachments

• IMG_20180930_154833_692.jpg
    IMG_20180930_154833_692.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20180930_161436_431.jpg
    IMG_20180930_161436_431.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 13

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Forgive me if this has been answered already.. But what kind of phenos are coming from the s1s? Considering making some s1s for next year's outdoor. And how viable is the reverse pollen?

I had one that was pine tasting, or I should say a piney Glue taste. Much more compact than the cut. I had another one that was almost exactly like the cut. The S1's put out a lot of nice plants. Most are similar to the cut in one way or another. Some of the S1 plants are coming out so nice, several seed companies are using them to make hybrids.

TheBlaze

S1 clones @ 24 days of 12/12 (cocoa/coffee pheno)

S1 clones @ 24 days of 12/12 (cocoa/coffee pheno)

Starting to put out some resin, and smell.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Ok I need to go back then and have a look at your pics, and compare. I bought a whole bunch of stakes, which I won't be using. LOL

I accidentally knock one of the main branches, and it just snapped back into position like a guitar string. Ok... that was a bit of an exaggeration, but you catch my drift.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
This is Watermelon.
GG4 x Day Wrecker Diesel x Day wrecker Diesel

Smells and tastes exactly like red ripe watermelon, and super strong, instant high.
Above Top Shelf

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
This is Watermelon.
GG4 x Day Wrecker Diesel x Day wrecker Diesel

Smells and tastes exactly like red ripe watermelon, and super strong, instant high.
Above Top Shelf

View Image

Just smoked a bowl of glue, had to pack another cause she came out so right this round. Very tasty and fantastic stone. Took her the full 75 this round.

View Image

Both of these pics make my mouth water! :dance013: