What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's prob light. here is what we have here in cali. This is just 1 green house. I think they have 6 of these.

Attachments

• ku2a0674.jpg
    ku2a0674.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 13

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's prob light. here is what we have here in cali. This is just 1 green house. I think they have 6 of these.

what blows my mind is ...... if theres so much being grown that they can't get rid of it at a decent price & have to ship it out east or where ever ...... then why grow so fuckin much ???
there was one guy on here recently asking for help getting rid of last years 100lb harvest & he wasn't even sure he should grow this year because he still had last years harvest ! that just seems stupid to me !!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that there's licensed facilities there dropping prices because they can produce large quantity's and still make decent profits while the smaller growers cant compete. Some dispensarys are now only buying from licensed growers. Some of the licensed growers are resorting to snitching on the black market growers. Its a cluster fuk that's totally screwed many of the small growers that count on that income. The younger generations greed has blinded them so they don't give a fuk what happens as long as they get there $..

G

Gr33nSanta

Pot is about to get real cheap. most people consuming it are not as picky as most of us growers on here are.

You better have some triple A flowers, and forget about concentrates, it ll be worth fuck all with all the added terps and shitz. Triple A, looking, smelling, tasting, potent, flowers is where it is at if you want to stay in the game as a small player.

When I say triple A's, I mean AAA, I mean more fire than 99% of what is out there. I do not mean AA, AA will not cut it to stay in the game.

wasgedn

High Profits

https://www1.fmovies.is/film/high-profits.w1qjo/0rj39r

amateures...pff...but want to be the biggest mogul lol...or the guy who knows nothing but want selling for 100 million to p morris...

i really hope you hit the nail over there and get this into the right directions...
the outdoor bud production is overseen by most green rush money chasers wannabe cannbis moguls...eh eh
dont expect higher prices...you will have stellar grow weather thx trails...believe me
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flood the market take out the little mans, raise prices with a cornered market. [/FONT]
Some of the licensed growers are resorting to snitching on the black market growers. Its a cluster fuk that's totally screwed many of the small growers that count on that income.
polarization is their most advanced technique ,and stretch legit processes and lawsuits for decades until no one is fighting anymore

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Pot is about to get real cheap. most people consuming it are not as picky as most of us growers on here are.
you mean as good as all common people dunno bout the the real deal cannabis...but for sure they kno you have to fertilize as fck eh eh
[/FONT]

Drumskinz

Yeah Grizz Happy 420 from a future gluetard. They are in the cloner as we speak and yesterday after 8 days I see roots...Yay!!! Thanks man

TheMan13

Veteran
Happy 4/20 all!

I broke out some fine wine to roll for dinner with friends.

attachment.php

Some GG4 with 3 years of cure, chopped back in May of 2015.

Rondon

Happy 4/20 all!

I broke out some fine wine to roll for dinner with friends.

View Image

Some GG4 with 3 years of cure, chopped back in May of 2015.

I was fixin to say before I read your bottom post that that stuff looks long cured. Has that look. I bet that Glue is pure frikin hell fire. Looks tasty for sure. I wish I could keep some of my cultivars curing long time. It really changes up the whole profile. Not many cure very long. My uncle used to grow some long season pure sativas and cure 6 months to 2 years. Just personal stash...and holy high hell that was hands down some of the stinkiest tastiest herbs I ever tried. Nice job bro. Looks yummy!!!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn bro you couldn’t wait a few more years ? Lol

I see gg4 got 4th and 6th in indica at the ic cup 👍

Grizz ..happy glue 2 u:) and bless you ..i got 2 healthy bushy 6 footers going at the moment in my room & a cloner full showing roots to go outdoors when the weather permits ... peeps love her potency!

was wondering in these competitions why does Glue often get entered as an Indica? it's not ???

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grizz ..happy glue 2 u
smile.gif
and bless you ..i got 2 healthy bushy 6 footers going at the moment in my room & a cloner full showing roots to go outdoors when the weather permits ... peeps love her potency!

was wondering in these competitions why does Glue often get entered as an Indica? it's not ???

GG#4 is a poly hybrid that is a indica dom pheno imo. Why would you think its not??

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
because of the way it grows ... she grows branches like a freak, a good freak she will hit the roof in veg if U let her easily...never ever thought of her as much of an indica.. what are some of the traits that make glue indica dom? maybe the effects.. Hammer btw what do you consider the HK? to me she's a bush and a half & the glue is way more spindly when compared to the HK which is thicker stemmed and more naturally stout