What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

p0opstlnksal0t

one of my gg4 nugs

Attachments

• 31696237_1594510750646447_3212535262806540288_n.jpg
    31696237_1594510750646447_3212535262806540288_n.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 6

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I wonder who has the seeds that's close to the best GG4s I notice dark horse is out of stock everywhere......I'm also curious about growing her outdoors I'm around 37n lat if anybody ran it outdoors close to that....I'm in Appalachia mtns

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I wonder who has the seeds that's close to the best GG4s I notice dark horse is out of stock everywhere......I'm also curious about growing her outdoors I'm around 37n lat if anybody ran it outdoors close to that....I'm in Appalachia mtns

Tony Greens Gorilla Bubble . That's what you want if your trying to get as close to the cut as you can. The Bx2's have some nice plants. A cut I was gifted GB BX2 #15 , is almost spot on to the clone. Glue with added hashy taste.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My gorilla bubble back cross to GG4 pheno #6 at 50 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tony & I did the original gg4 to sour bubble cross , i did the first back cross to GG4 with a GG4 dominant male that came from the GG4 x SB cross , this pheno #6 came from that BX . I stopped at the 2 phenos i got & Tony continued on with the back crosses & & other crosses to the GB .

but yeah .... if you want something pretty close to GG4 in seed form , Tonys gorilla bubble BX's are where to look !

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many days do you think you’ll go with them GB’s Dan?

half will come down at 73 & the other half at 77 ..... gonna take the SLG's first at 70 days . each tray of 6 at 4 days apart , only really to make it easy on me trimming all this lol
i can do 6 plants each night no problem .

8 GG4, 1 Blue Dream, 1 g-13 and one Cherry Haze. Under 750 watts of DE HPS. in a 4x8. Got me 35 dry ounces with 25 day veg and 70 days of flower.

Attachments

• DSCN0818.jpg
    DSCN0818.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0819.jpg
    DSCN0819.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0873.jpg
    DSCN0873.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0872.jpg
    DSCN0872.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 8

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
8 GG4, 1 Blue Dream, 1 g-13 and one Cherry Haze. Under 750 watts of DE HPS. in a 4x8. Got me 35 dry ounces with 25 day veg and 70 days of flower.

Did u have the light on a mover??? If not u could possibly get another lb with the addition of one... crushed it either way .. how far from the plants was the light???

onavelzy

Veteran
Did u have the light on a mover??? If not u could possibly get another lb with the addition of one... crushed it either way .. how far from the plants was the light???

Hey Stoney, good to see you around.

I didn't wake up in time to get may day 42 pics of my first GG4 run. here's a few shots from the earlier days. I was gifted some clones in mid December. I had a flower run that was just starting, so I wasn't able to actually put in a GG4 until 4/10.

Just in cups, so this is probably some time in January:

picture.php

Day 25

picture.php

This was from about 3-4 days ago. most of the left side of the pic is the GG4.

picture.php

I'll put in a D 42 shot tonight.

I'm debating on whether to start flushing now or give it another week.

I'm planning on harvesting between d 63 and 70 depending on how they look.

I've had cool temps and higher-isn humidity in the tent though so I'm concerned about bud rot. We'll see how it goes.

onavelzy

Veteran
ufff all these gorgeous glue shots and Im over here with root rot. lookin great guys, hope my next one stays clean so I can contribute lol

Hey Waxi, you've contributed plenty along the way. I spent a lot of my early reading going over your threads and posts.

I was at work an extra 90 minutes so missed the lights out cut off for my low light pics.

Here's a couple of lights on shots from this evening, not a lot different than the other shot but it's what I have until I can wake uo early enough or get done with work on time to do one of those low light shots that make them look crazy frosty

most of the gg4 colas:

picture.php

My leaning tower of trichomes. pretty sure I'm going to need to put a yoyo on this one. It got bent about a week ago and is now starting to tilt a bit

picture.php

GG4 on the left, HK x TK #4 on the right. HKxTK looking little more puffy

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
ufff all these gorgeous glue shots and Im over here with root rot. lookin great guys, hope my next one stays clean so I can contribute lol

Shit happens to the best of us. Hell I’m just now coming out of a slump of not hardly getting shit to root, and my veg having slow growth! Worst part is, I’m not really sure exactly what is turning stuff around for the better! Lmao! I’m guessin low temps/humidity... :dunno:

p0opstlnksal0t

was it root rot or a cyanobacteria?

I had to go full extermination and physan20 cleaning in my clone tent after getting a cyano in my cloner (well water). were your pots not draining well enough or getting too hot?

No mover and no Co2. The 8' length gets tiered to have a stadium effect. The light is fixed to the ceiling. The wide spread of the Gavita really helps with that.

Latest posts

Latest posts