What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Integrated pest management

IPM is an ecosystem-based strategy that focuses on long-term prevention of pests or their damage through a combination of techniques such as biological control, habitat manipulation, modification of cultural practices, and use of resistant varieties

Attachments

• IPM-model-of-continual-improvement.jpg
    IPM-model-of-continual-improvement.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Good Morning Guys

Hey Good Morning Guys

I have a prices $ check question ... this is 30 gram bag of home grown Glue ... i'm getting $240 per Z in my area ...what do you growers get in your areas??? ...any part of the country ... peace

picture.php
picture.php

Rondon

Here in Michigan I get 200 a zip for stuff like that. Not bad bro. 240 is good prices. Hang onto that. Fee years back that was going rate in my area. But 200 now.

Rondon

In my area you might get some goofy kid that will say "dog...i get that stuff all day for 175..yo'." And then they show it and it's half as good. Lol.

shack

In my area of Pa. a bag like that would go from 260.00 all the way to 380.00. You could sell that for $240 an O all day long here.

Last edited:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
The stuff from Colorado im seeing is beasters compared to that bag. Hold your ground, good flowers bought by those who know can go for at least that.

Problem is not every customers knows...or cares. For us its a passion. For a lot of customers its just economics.

superx

Veteran
Looks nice star.... Excellent value for the quality..

300 euro is average in Ireland.... though that is neither here are there seeing as you are on the other side of the planet.

Rondon

I always wondered what you Europeans get for good quality flower. Just curious. And how's the laws over there nowadays? Sorry to Jack this thread. Nevermind.

Drumskinz

Here in the finger lakes of ny $200/zip is everyday price. But the quality could be hit and miss. Larger quantities even less per zip. Maybe peeps will get hip to quality and things possibly could get better... but not counting on it.

Burt

Veteran
That’s a fair price to pay
However, the kids are getting kief’D hydro $150-180 zips of poorly grown shit and their fine with it since it all goes in blunts
Adult connoisseur’s is your target audience, not the wanna-thugs

Rondon

Here in the finger lakes of ny $200/zip is everyday price. But the quality could be hit and miss. Larger quantities even less per zip. Maybe peeps will get hip to quality and things possibly could get better... but not counting on it.

Back in the day..good ole New York State was thee state for the top dollar. A weight grower could count on fetching the coin in N.Y. If you were an out of stater & had the balls or one of your crew had the sand to make the trek. Looks like them days are gone. Iam talking 15 or 20 plus years ago.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I just ordered some Original Glue (gg#4) from Nirvana. Would that be the same GG?

Is a zip 1 oz or 2?? lol
We're far from that. $175 max.

Last edited:

Drumskinz

Back in the day..good ole New York State was thee state for the top dollar. A weight grower could count on fetching the coin in N.Y. If you were an out of stater & had the balls or one of your crew had the sand to make the trek. Looks like them days are gone. Iam talking 15 or 20 plus years ago.

I hear that loud and clear...I’ve got better shit now but I’m losin 500-700 a bow compared to what I was getting at the turn of the century

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's gonna get way worse everywhere as the legal push goes east. The more legal it gets the cheaper it will be. Here in cali many are out of the game. Not possible to compete with these mega green house city's popping up. Where seeing top shelf from these guys at 1250lb. These guys are pumping out 5000lb+ every 3-4 months. This is what legal looks like guys. That 1250 will go even lower at some point.

Rondon

It's gonna get way worse everywhere as the legal push goes east. The more legal it gets the cheaper it will be. Here in cali many are out of the game. Not possible to compete with these mega green house city's popping up. Where seeing top shelf from these guys at 1250lb. These guys are pumping out 5000lb+ every 3-4 months. This is what legal looks like guys. That 1250 will go even lower at some point.

Hammer speaks truth!!!

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Units here I still luckily get 26 to 32. I'm just the little guy in the sea but there is a lot of cheap inferior product and sometimes I gotta pricematch like Walmart lol but I do have 21 glues getting ready to go in so that's always a top dollar getter. That and cookies. Oh and the 3 in the cups are gg4 x moontang
picture.php

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
People here can still get 2 to 24 if it is good. Even more sometimes. But every year you hear of more and more between 1 and 16. Usually not very good. But lots of people still buy them.

Latest posts

Latest posts