What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Grizz

Veteran
the police say they can smell my grow 3 blocks away, I just show them my med card and smile,

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Am I the only one that has seen similar leaf crinkles on completely different strains? I have a Dank Zappa with similar leaf crinkle and it's not related in any way to GG4.

Not saying you guys are saying that the crinkle is rare either, just trying to hear about others experiences with it. :yes:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its a genetic trait in the chem line . so pretty much anything with chem in it can throw twisted leafs like that .

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I have my Dank Zappa female exhibiting it right now and there is no chem in it whatsoever. Along that train of thought I would venture a guess that it might be an Afghani trait since the Dank Zappa is,
(86' UW Black Hashplant x 88' G13/HP)
and the Chem line hails from some Afghani type cannabis.

Interesting notion and I haven't put the two together until now. Anybody want to weigh in with their thoughts?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I found it also in the sunset sherbet

I have my Dank Zappa female exhibiting it right now and there is no chem in it whatsoever. Along that train of thought I would venture a guess that it might be an Afghani trait since the Dank Zappa is,
(86' UW Black Hashplant x 88' G13/HP)
and the Chem line hails from some Afghani type cannabis.

Interesting notion and I haven't put the two together until now. Anybody want to weigh in with their thoughts?

And with Sunset Sherbert having OG Kush in the lineage on both parents...

Betterhaff

Veteran
Just saw this.

This Was California's Favorite Marijuana Strain In 2016

From the article:

The survey, conducted by California-based medical marijuana delivery app Eaze, included data from the app's 250,000 users and questionnaires from another 5,000 respondents. Results showed that the most popular strain among Eaze users was hybrid Gorilla Glue #4, followed by sativa Jack Herer and indica Bubba Kush…

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/02/139803/best-marijuana-strain-most-popular-eaze

maxmurder

Veteran
Just saw this.

This Was California's Favorite Marijuana Strain In 2016

From the article:

The survey, conducted by California-based medical marijuana delivery app Eaze, included data from the app's 250,000 users and questionnaires from another 5,000 respondents. Results showed that the most popular strain among Eaze users was hybrid Gorilla Glue #4, followed by sativa Jack Herer and indica Bubba Kush…

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/02/139803/best-marijuana-strain-most-popular-eaze

damn i thought i had the breaking news:laughing:

~star~crash~

i heartily concur ... lol

i heartily concur ... lol

ladies & gents the results are in & the survey says...YES

gorilla glue is easily the most awe inspiring strain i've seen,touched,smelled,tasted,& grown 1st hand this past year...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
damn i thought i had the breaking news:laughing:

Just read that article myself a few mins ago. Some asshole in the comments said it was a "kid hyped strain of the day". Prolly an old timer that thinks his Sensi Seeds Afghani #1 is the best stuff the world has ever seen, lol.( my dads friend actually thought that until he got a hold of some Glue buds I grew, lol)