What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
It's just madness, I tell ya! I hope most ppl do some research before buying those bonk genetics. Hell, what kinda grower buys up some stuff without doin some homework? If that's the case, buying fake ass glue is the least of their grow problems!

day 51 under fluence LED spydr x plus

iCq1OT1.jpg

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
It's just madness, I tell ya! I hope most ppl do some research before buying those bonk genetics. Hell, what kinda grower buys up some stuff without doin some homework? If that's the case, buying fake ass glue is the least of their grow problems!
and then you'll have those people saying GG sucks... when theyre really growing bag weed seed.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems the sunshine keeps internodes shorter than under lights. I've got a couple bushes growing outdoors and they're getting thick w vegetation. Gonna have to set up an OD SCROG to keep her on the dl.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Honestly. I am new to GG4. Till i heard about it recently. And Nkw all I been seeing is GG4 grows and what not. And I'm super blown away. I was actually given some gg4 crosses beans. Legit gg4 too. And i out them aside like they weren't anything crazy or something I was gun ho about running. And now from what im finding out that's it one of the strongest strains available am I not mistaken!? So I'm thinking I need to run these crosses immediately to use in my breeding project. I mean I didn't realize it was such a distinguished strain. To have a whole sub forum dedicated to it. It must be! Damn guys all the pics I've seen here. Are insane man. Amazing jobs all of you!!!!!

Ez Rider

Veteran
Anyone doing a scrog with the Glue? I'm looking to try, and was hoping for a little guidance/advice.

captain planet

Veteran
Tie down early to spread full, switch to 12/12 ~6 inches before screen, fill the screen during the stretch, if you wait till the screen is full before flipping you might need a higher second screen