What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
from a growers stand point ...... you can't get much better than GG4 for a cash crop !!! she has it all !!!

Yep.
No complaints here. GG#4 is a cash croppin' dream.
It has everything I need in a plant.

Heres some GlueBreath at day 60 ~
picture.php

Some GG#4 x RoadDawg ~ pheno#1
picture.php

GG#4 x RoadDawg ~ pheno#2
picture.php

Z

z-ro

Not so sure about cash croppers dream, I still haven't coerced a big yield out of it that I would call it cash cropper. Plain old sour diesel yields more and easier to move in bulk.

B

blue_tick

hammer

z-ro is the one that say's shrews is a rookie. i don't think his comment's are worth the space he type's in

just my 2 cents

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gg4 ain't goin out of style here. All that's around is bottom of the barrel imports mailed in and half of em sprayed with shit for a better nose ha. It ain't hard to beat that lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, There are others that produce great genetics. I focus on connoisseur crosses using only the best I can obtain. Most will never be made again. All are small lots.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Not so sure about cash croppers dream, I still haven't coerced a big yield out of it that I would call it cash cropper. Plain old sour diesel yields more and easier to move in bulk.

I have seen multiple and grown multiple runs of GG4 that routinely yields 2.5 - 3 lbs. / DE Light.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant wait to see what the Firestorm(wifi#43 x GG#4) tests at. She has to be 25% or more. I think she is pure Fuel.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

blue_tick

RB
seems to me z-ro needs to sharpen his skills a little and stop the trolling.

hammerhead

she is absolutely stunning. nice work

peace

Grizz

Veteran
i hope we see some more crosses of the cookies and gg4......not like this gorilla scout bs.....where are the real breeders at lol

also hope to see more of hammerheads hybrids like the firestorm aka white gorilla fire....also gg4 isnt fetching much anymore lol, shit got overdone out here in the bay faster than blue dream that's for sure
if you know endur try his cookie x gg4, turns purple and is a yielding sob, pretty good terp profile also, excellent cross

B

blue_tick

so what's up with this mr.loud? i would love to see it or find out how to get it here where i'm at in the south east

ant help would be grateful

peace

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I cant wait to see what the Firestorm(wifi#43 x GG#4) tests at. She has to be 25% or more. I think she is pure Fuel.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Me Too!!!!!
Thats gotta be the nicest looking plant since the discovery of GG#4.
It has the possibility to match her in the areas that make the Glue a winner. I really liked the White line and its hybrid X's.
I ran GreatWhiteShark for awhile. I X'd it with I.C.E but never did get to finish that run. Too bad, so sad.
Keep up the great work! Your making some gas over there!