What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Heres a led gg4 nug at 46
picture.php

GastroGrower

Many thanks to Joesy Whales for the wonder he introduced to this world. I haven't been able to find a cut myself yet, but every time I've come across it, I've been amazed at how effective it is for treating my medical issues. Without a doubt, one of the best medical strains I've ever found. The potential of these genetics is literally a step closer to me being able to live my life like a normal person. Thank you also to anyone who helps to understand and maintain this strain.

:thank you:

GG

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
The pollen took. Now just hoping they can finish up.
I only hit up this one bud.
Could I get around 50 beans from this you think?

picture.php

picture.php

rykus

Got mine rooting right now! This is another one I am more than excited to try!

Thanks again Joesy, and all those that shared her along the way!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I'm running gg4 for the first time too and it looks crazy good so far! Makes all my other strains look like I'm growing hemp for fiber! Lmao!! I'm only half way thru flowering too. Starting to look like gg4 might actually be the holy grail! :biglaugh: I'm super stoked

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Holy Grail? IDKAT? But it is very very good. Ive smoked way better, but its in my top 5 favs for sure....from a growers standpoint anyways.
I need variety so I get sick of smoking Glue if thats all I have.
As for me.....Im still on the hunt for the HolyGrail.
Im glad you like her so far Vanilla Phoenix.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm running gg4 for the first time too and it looks crazy good so far! Makes all my other strains look like I'm growing hemp for fiber! Lmao!! I'm only half way thru flowering too. Starting to look like gg4 might actually be the holy grail! :biglaugh: I'm super stoked

from a growers stand point ...... you can't get much better than GG4 for a cash crop !!! she has it all !!!

miscbrah3284

Veteran
from a growers stand point ...... you can't get much better than GG4 for a cash crop !!! she has it all !!!

i hope we see some more crosses of the cookies and gg4......not like this gorilla scout bs.....where are the real breeders at lol

also hope to see more of hammerheads hybrids like the firestorm aka white gorilla fire....also gg4 isnt fetching much anymore lol, shit got overdone out here in the bay faster than blue dream that's for sure

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still enjoy GG..Will be working Chiquita Banana into Firestorm. I think she needs work on her terp's. Small lots of Chiquita Banana x GG#4 and Chiquita Banana x Sdubb s1 have been made. Hope to see some seeds from that. Will play with Cherry Cookies at some point. Now that the temps have got hotter the plants are doing better then my winter runs did..

Latest posts

Latest posts