What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

There they are,17 days flowering,still streching,am going to have to do something about it,as i almost have no space.If this was a GG4,til whenis she strechng?
Thanks!!

Hi guys!
Will get new pictures at some point in the next few days.am at the start of 4th week since today.Streching seams to be slowing down,I did put a net over them but still did some super cropping as i could see they were about to reach the maximum height i have available,super cropped just one yesterday to see how she could handle it,today she was fine,already bending herself upwards again, so i went and did the same with the few that were taller,but it was done with a lot of care as just by putting the net over she was suffereing and showing it.

Still don´t know if is a GG4 even i do find similarities with the pictures available at the post and forum,but since it could be her.here are my thoughts on her so far

She is the most not put any kind of pressure in them,they bend and curl very easely . you can see she doesn´t like to be bothered,they do recover if left alone, thats the good thing

Food wise,aside the first 5 days of veg at 1.0EC,she has being at 1.2 since then,the only difference is that from today i backed off on Canna Coco A+B and stared giving her some PK,just half a mltr per litre,so depending on how she does this week,i will go to 1.4EC on the 5th and 6 week or stay at 1.2,definetly not a heavy feeder.

As i said,photos in a few days,thanks for helping me find out if she is or is not a GG4

She is the most not put any kind of pressure in them,they bend and curl very easely . you can see she doesn´t like to be bothered,they do recover if left alone, thats the good thing

sorry guys can´t edit my post.not enough posts yet.

What i wanted to say is:

She is the most delicate plant i ever put my hands on.Branches and leaves.you cannot not put any kind of pressure in them,they bend and curl very easely . you can see she doesn´t like to be bothered,they do recover if left alone, thats the good thing

One of the hardiest plants I've ran across.
Hi Tonygreen.
Beautifull looking plant!
Am very curious with the way you grow,i have seen many pictures of people in the US growing on quiet big pots like you and using nets,here in Spain is very rare to see indoors,outdoors many people do it.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
How many litres is your pot?How many plants per mtr can you put?For how long to you veg?

Many thanks!!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a 45 gallon pot, vegged under 1000w light 4-6 weeks. Plants per sq meter? 1.

She fell for me hard and is now starting to put out. :tiphat:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My gg4 tray at 44 days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

That is a 45 gallon pot, vegged under 1000w light 4-6 weeks. Plants per sq meter? 1.

She fell for me hard and is now starting to put out. :tiphat:
if you don´t mind me bothering you with more questions,there is a few more.
Are you using soil,coco?At what height or when do you put the net?Having ok climate conditions,does she needs much water and nutrients?do you trim everything under the net?when,prior to flowering?what´s the average production indoors?
Sorry if am asking to many questions,I ve seing quiet a few scrogs outdoors but never indoors,it seam so much less hassle putting 1 than 24 plants in a meter that am considering changing my system,and looking at the pictures ,yours and a few others that are using the same system,those plants look very tasty
Thanks!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
eh my net is not really a scrog just for support, at times.
I think everyone pretty much gets at least 1-2 indoors.
Trimming that bottom stuff is necessary because of her insane lateral branching.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just trimmed this bastard at 14 days in. I always think I take too much lollipopping, this one is under a 1000 cooltube, hopefully she puts out decent.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The soil is about 1.1 EC they are just getting tap water pretty much, little foliar here and there. got a little 0-2-2 and 2-5-3 I might give em a little taste of something real light if they need it later.

Latest posts

Latest posts