What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

maxmurder

Veteran
ya ive done it.. wasn't worth the extra electricity for the weight.. especially if u have plants ready to go into flower... if plants ready for flower.. I just chop everything and reload and start over.. and just use smaller for bho..

making the time to lollypop now so I told the trimmers "no more littles, we don't grow em anymore, everything gets trimmed."
they were happy for a minute until they realized they don't get free untrimmed littles to smoke anymore hahahahah.

Grizz

Veteran
Let Nevil sample some of that gorilla glue and he can tell you what the lineage really is. NL5xHaze?
whats your problem dude, maybe someone in your area has renamed something else gorilla glue but the one we speak of isent Nevil's , really you don't have a clue

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since GG#4 is the worlds most popular strain suddenly she was made with Neville's genetics lol...You must be liven under a rock to think Neville had anything to do with GG#4..

Dog Star

Veteran
God made GG#4... and that is a closest a true no matter what you think.

To put self on a place of a creator is illness of our era.. so no need for ego talks,

cause if you look good breeder is not a creator,breeder dont hold keys to sort genes
to create some great plant,all creation is in hands of one and even we are part of that creation and one we are not the One.

So creation is not in a hands of a breeder but God himself,not ego but superego
holds keys to understand what i writed to you now... ;) LOL

All the best folks

Grizz

Veteran
God made GG#4... and that is a closest a true no matter what you think.

To put self on a place of a creator is illness of our era.. so no need for ego talks,

cause if you look good breeder is not a creator,breeder dont hold keys to sort genes
to create some great plant,all creation is in hands of one and even we are part of that creation and one we are not the One.

So creation is not in a hands of a breeder but God himself,not ego but superego
holds keys to understand what i writed to you now... ;) LOL

All the best folks
lol, what if your a atheist ?

B4URTIME

Josey why you playing the whole community you know its nl5xhaze we all taste that one of a kind pine flavor its got, Or are we all running the fake gassy version!

This is turning into a comedy show!

B4URTIME

Here have a look at all these NL5xHaze glue photo's.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::biggrin:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 68
  • nl5xhaze.jpg
    nl5xhaze.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 67
  • nl5xhz_1.jpg
    nl5xhz_1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 67

Grizz

Veteran
Josey why you playing the whole community you know its nl5xhaze we all taste that one of a kind pine flavor its got, Or are we all running the fake gassy version!

This is turning into a comedy show!

yeah it is, first zoolander trolled us on the high times thread saying I was a fake and he created the seeds for gorilla glue then this guy comes in from left field with this pine tasting Nevil bull shit, Im sure Rez Dog will pop up any day saying its his creation :biggrin:

Dog Star

Veteran
Mine fake GG#4 have some chemy smell,maybe Rezdog have something with
a plants that are included in cross,but from long before if you get what i mean,like
there is a fraction of his genetics inside cross??

Arent a part of cross Chem Sis,are this connected to Rez work?

Grizz

Veteran
Mine fake GG#4 have some chemy smell,maybe Rezdog have something with
a plants that are included in cross,but from long before if you get what i mean,like
there is a fraction of his genetics inside cross??

Arent a part of cross Chem Sis,are this connected to Rez work?

NO

B4URTIME

yeah it is, first zoolander trolled us on the high times thread saying I was a fake and he created the seeds for gorilla glue then this guy comes in from left field with this pine tasting Nevil bull shit, Im sure Rez Dog will pop up any day saying its his creation :biggrin:

New nick repeat offender? :)

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hey Joesy,
You get a cut of the SLG yet? Unc and Dans like it pretty good. Treetroit just got his I believe. If you havent yet, I'll make sure you get a cut of the new pheno, that Ill keep out of this pheno hunt, with 8 new plants.

G

Any guess when S1 seeds are going to be available ? I saw on the GG website and here "early spring". Don't mean to beat a dead horse but you obviously know there are a shitload of people going crazy waiting for the chance to throw money at you.