What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anybody see Weddiquet on vice last night ????

the Kid Kingston was growing GG4 .......

A

acridlab

LOL I don't have the money to fly you out here yet but surely I will make sure you have a good space to stay in, good herb to smoke and good clean fun to have. Truth be told though, i want to make more international grower friends, would love to set up an active line of trading for genetics......so anyone wanna see their stuff grow in Jamaica, I'm your guy!

i had to try:):big grin: and thanks for the very kind counter offer..
when i finally get to take my wife on a honeymoon,, I'm heading to jamaica land,, and if your still in need,, i will bring everything i have for you,, peace

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My 600 gg4 tray just flipped today
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
anybody see Weddiquet on vice last night ????

the Kid Kingston was growing GG4 .......

That was cool...
But
Did you see how he was clipping the leaves off of some of the trees...???... They didn't look done yet though-so I don't understand y he was trimming leaves off...!!!...

Also , he said something about how he was studying and experimenting on something called topping and fiming ...!!!... I just thought it was kinda funny how he acted as if he started that ...
It's a good show though ...

How about the one where the Methadone patients use Herb and dabs and Rick Simpson oil to try to kick the Methadone...!!!...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was cool...
But
Did you see how he was clipping the leaves off of some of the trees...???... They didn't look done yet though-so I don't understand y he was trimming leaves off...!!!...

Also , he said something about how he was studying and experimenting on something called topping and fiming ...!!!... I just thought it was kinda funny how he acted as if he started that ...
It's a good show though ...

How about the one where the Methadone patients use Herb and dabs and Rick Simpson oil to try to kick the Methadone...!!!...

i like the fact that even though the kid may grow decent buds , hes pretty much clueless & the other guy is going to back him in Oregon to start a legal grow op lol , that should fail pretty quick :biggrin:

yeah i seen that about the oil too . i've been doing alot of research on RSO myself because i have a couple people with cancer that could really use it & the medicinal use of this stuff is unreal !!!! theres sooooo many ailments that it can help , that the wife wants to try it too lol

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
yeah i seen that about the oil too . i've been doing alot of research on RSO myself because i have a couple people with cancer that could really use it & the medicinal use of this stuff is unreal !!!! theres sooooo many ailments that it can help , that the wife wants to try it too lol

dans, didn't you just make a batch recently? how did it turn out?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
i like the fact that even though the kid may grow decent buds , hes pretty much clueless & the other guy is going to back him in Oregon to start a legal grow op lol , that should fail pretty quick :biggrin:

I've ead around here that RSO as 'he' does it by using some kinda stainless plate or something that changes molecular properties and used naptha as the solvent.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZXGH6mYr3Y nothing 'magic'.

but within the last couple moths I saw a YT vid when 'he' used ethanol with that same process... i've done it with 190 shine but I cant see why eating rosin isn't the same thing..

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dans, didn't you just make a batch recently? how did it turn out?

turned out really good !!! made some Ejuice for myself & my cousin , got a 10ml syringe full over to my buddy with 2 brain tumors plus a jar of 2.0 buds . literally watched his tremors go away after smoking a joint with him . so glad to be able to help this dude !!!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've ead around here that RSO as 'he' does it by using some kinda stainless plate or something that changes molecular properties and used naptha as the solvent.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZXGH6mYr3Y nothing 'magic'.

but within the last couple moths I saw a YT vid when 'he' used ethanol with that same process... i've done it with 190 shine but I cant see why eating rosin isn't the same thing..

it might just be snook , dunno if anybodys tried using it as a treatment yet or not .

i do it with everclear & a rice cooker , comes out nice & clean , but sticky as greese , real hard to get it all out ! had to keep it on the heat or it hardened up real quick .

I have 2 different plants that I received as gg#4 from different people. One I've grown out and seems to match up pretty well with what I've seen and heard. The other is in veg now. The new clone is throwing leaves with 9 lobes. I don't recall ever seeing 9 lobed leaves on the other. Has anyone seen glue with 9?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I have 2 different plants that I received as gg#4 from different people. One I've grown out and seems to match up pretty well with what I've seen and heard. The other is in veg now. The new clone is throwing leaves with 9 lobes. I don't recall ever seeing 9 lobed leaves on the other. Has anyone seen glue with 9?

GG4 mainly throws out 5s and some 7s

Ganjaganjakush

These 3 glues in 45 gal pots of soil are monsters...here's 2 Of them these will be a breeze to trim lol, ammended with kelp,cram,neem,alfalfa and just hit with fulvic acid and kept tea couople times
qt1N6C6.jpg

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
it might just be snook , dunno if anybodys tried using it as a treatment yet or not .

i do it with everclear & a rice cooker , comes out nice & clean , but sticky as greese , real hard to get it all out ! had to keep it on the heat or it hardened up real quick .
The coupla times I did it, found the same things.. >rosin.. starting to think about buying the 'right' press.. GD hair straightener/vise works but inconsistent..