What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

Ganjaganjakush

The coupla times I did it, found the same things.. >rosin.. starting to think about buying the 'right' press.. GD hair straightener/vise works but inconsistent..

Make your own, it's very easy no reason to spend 1k+on rebranded China junk. Just Google around or look on here there's plenty of good ideas to make your own for the low

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I have looked but wasn't, then, ready to spend hundred$ on a process I hadn't tried.. and smaller cause its just for me.. I'm sometimes too impulsive... will look sommore .. recommendations?:tiphat:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
turned out really good !!! made some Ejuice for myself & my cousin , got a 10ml syringe full over to my buddy with 2 brain tumors plus a jar of 2.0 buds . literally watched his tremors go away after smoking a joint with him . so glad to be able to help this dude !!!!

I heard it takes a pound to make about 6 grams. Was it all from trim?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard it takes a pound to make about 6 grams. Was it all from trim?

i made mine from 2 oz of sugar shake & kief (the stuff in the bottom of the tote when i'm sweating & drying my harvests ) .... i got 20 grams of some real nice oil .

Pig4buzz

So if you get two cuts of the gorilla glue and use the silver stuff to make female pollen and breed the other plant you can't get seeds?

Hola from Madrid!

Hola from Madrid!

Hi Guyz!!!
to cut a long story short,a Spanish friend that spend time in California almost every year on the cropping season brought back a cut of GG4,he is sure that it is a GG4,me not so sure,mainly due to the amount of so called GG4 i have seen in the last year in Spain(all fakes).Since the only way to b 100% sure is getting a taste and a clinic test(still he to wait around 10 weeks for that)I decided to start putting some photos here,see what do you guys think.

That is after 14 days flowering,already almost a 1mtr long plant(it was 20cm the last day of veg)so its almost a X5 stretch.
I grow in 3ltr pots,and i put 24 per sq mtrs,Feeding my babies with Canna Coco a+b,some Rhizotonic,some AN sensizym and some Mills Vitalize.EC was at 1.0 for the first 5 days and 1.2 since then,I don't like heavy feeding my plants so am planning to stay at 1.2 then 1.4 max on the 4th,5th and 6st week then back to 1,2 on the 7th and just water from the 8th till cutting time

picture.php