What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

golden lao

P

ptg

@ Sir Schranzalot and Satchy,thanks you guys!Don't worry, smoke report will come on time!:)

@ Braindead#1,thanks mate.I'm glad you know this feeling i was talking about...quite strange feeling, nah?:ying:

@ Chamba,thanks mate,you are welcome with your advices.But let's be real,you are too much a purist for me...hash,no leaves,no stem,all this sound like you wanna have the most potent experience...me too,but i believe that don't smoking for some time is the best way to achieve it.For me flower's leaves(tiny ones) and stem are a part of the taste...:dunno:

@ NoMa_D,yeah bro,welcome there!And thanks.;)

Where does your thai come from?...don't be afraid,for sure you'll have fun!

Here are some pics right after drying,just before she goes in jar:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now,how couldn't he be happy?
picture.php

Simply awesome. Im surprised the short height. Id personally try some late with very amber trics, old man told me thats how they grew them back in the day, more trippy effect. I dont know, stoner stories, lol.

Nice job!

moho

You know your shit ptg :) I really need to start growing some nice sativas, they look so beautiful and the high must be world class! Looking forward to a report. Take care man.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Great work ptg!
Sativas are the favourite fruits of the patient man
Respect

bigherb

Veteran
ptg

much props
looks delicious bro

id lov to hear a smoke report after proper cure

1luvbigherb

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
Nice harvest ptg hope you enjoy that smoke, you were very patient letting it go 26 weeks....im sure the cure will bring out alot of flavor

osoloco69

Are you going to use the golden lao females in any breeding attempts? I would love to see X18, PTK, or DC used in a cross with it.

P

ptg

Hiya holy weed mates!

Thanks you all for your kind words!:thank you:

@WeedSavesLives:the short height is really due to the fact it was a clone.Yet there was almost the same lenght stem without flowers.I also would like let her go the later possible,but i bet she would be dead before having any amber trichomes...sometimes stoners are true!:)

@ moho:Not so much,you know,i'm still learning!And comon boy,let's grow some sativas!

@ paulo:jejeje,great sentence mate!Now i wanna see you go tropical :)

@ big herb: you're welcome man!Smoke report is comin along!

@ kapucino:yo man,comon,i wanna see you more,i know you're a skilled sativa grower,show us what you're doing!;)

@ bocil:jejeje,remind me moppel's signature,"it's nice to be nice,it's good to be good!" :D

So guys,the smoke report is right below!

She's a sativa diva for sure!
Potency is quite good,yet a bit lower than western standard but the quality of effect is awesome,really above all what i have tried so far...it's all in the head,like your on a cloud.A very warm,trippy,inspiring high yet you stay reactive.
Smell is quite sweet,clearly floral with a very slight lavender/verbena hint.Taste is similar(obviously) and very,very smooth!
This is the kind of weed that taste so good,with a social but trippy high, so you want to smoke it all the day!

This was a very good plant,but i believe i could have find a better one.I have some laotians seeds left,from the higland but not "golden",so the hunt is to be continued!:)

Peace and love for everybody!:tiphat:

C

charlie garcia

nice grow PTG, glad you managed to smoke it already
thc for sharing your impressions with all
best

gkn

amazing work ptg!!
glad you're smoking trippy pure sativa! No high like it...!

saludos

rope

RSC is great. Got a bunch of thier stuff a while back... was quite the time haha,
Long story short, great guy, and I can't wait to pop some of those landraces.

P

ptg

True, RSC is a great company and the owner is very fair!Thanks them to made landraces available for everybody!:canabis:

IndicaFarmer

Yeah, it's always difficult to tell exactly, so many small factors are involved. After all, the issues you had were small, and these sativas are quite delicate plants. But I'm a firm believer in organic soil growing - at least for quality of smoke. My take on soil is to reuse the old, and then adding some composted cowmanure, batguano, bonemeal, bloodmeal (not too much), dolomite meal, seaweed meal... and then let it sit for two-three months. Also I bubble the water to evaporate the chlorine.... Still I rarely grow perfect plants, so... :chin:

peace & love,
lynx
all great advice that I am following myself.

Latest posts

Latest posts