What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

golden lao

P

ptg

Thanks you dankintosh!

Ola sondeos,que tal?...and thanks to be there!;)
How are your nigerians?Do you enjoy them?:canabis:

Back to the topic,here are some pics of my girl at almost 22 weeks...and almost done...few weeks more i believe...
picture.php

And here is a picture of another pheno,quite neglected:

Peace!:wave:

S

sativagrower87

i love this plant bro! she`s so gorgeous:D and that another pheno has big buds like for a landrace sativa:yoinks: waiting for smoke report:smokey:
peace and love :rasta:

J

John Public

Very cool thread with awesome pics, ptg ! I'm waiting too to the smoke report :)

P

ptg

Yeah sativagrower87,and quite compact too versus pheno 1...but she was awful to grow,very sensitive and much more stretchy,less resinous...she was dying,so i harvested her the day of the pic...

Ohohoh...John Public is in tha place!Glad you like the pics mate!:)

Still with the pheno 1 (still alive:D),week 24,harvest comin soon!...maybe :tongue:
picture.php

A few words about the smell,quite strong now,it's no more hazy/incensey but really catpiss with a hint of tropical bubblegum;smelling this and i feel in the jungle!:canabis:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It takes a lot of patience to grow these sativas, you've done an excellent job ptg!
Very fussy & light feeders aren't they, the smoke will make it all worth while!
I only went to 20 wks, tried to keep it simple with organics.
I've enjoyed following your grow & look forward to your smoke report.

ciao smurf

sondeos

PTG hello. that plant will have a lot of power when it is ready to smoke, unbelievable the resin may have, sir congratulations for this amazing flower, which enjoy a greeting.:tiphat:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Nice pics sir!!! She sure does look an animal.U gotta love the different genes of cannabis grown all over the world>>

Don't forget to update is with a "smoke report"...

Grow on

OP

P

ptg

Hello holy weed mates!

@ smurf:
Thanks you man!I do hope the smoke will be smooth and tasty,really wish this tropical bubblegum smell won't go as the plant ripen...and so you go to 20 weeks...was it a Lao too?Or a Thai perhaps? and did the smoke was worth the effort?
I believe i wanna let her living as long as possible,trying to go to 30 weeks...maybe it will be sufficient!

A last thing,man,i do love your avatar,the Rasta smurf!:)

@ sondeos:
Hola hermano!Que tal?:tiphat:

Te agradezco, y es verdadero hay mucha resina pero espero qué será muy psicoactiva… sobre todo que el rendimiento no será terrible, entonces ella intéres en tiene volver el mio cerebro!:smokeit:

@ oliver pantoff:yeah man,you are right,i do love to grow all those gems,even if sometimes the result are not so good...Particularly when you grow under hps,taste and high are badly influenced by the light spectrum...

And now for all,don't worry,for sure i will make a smoke report,but you'll have to be patient you know,cause i believe it's the kind of stuff you should let cure for some months minimum to really appreciate it,as some wine...

Here are some pics,i hope you'll appreciate them!Weeks 25:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

sativagrower87

great work, ptg! this lady def will reward you with some finest smoke:smoker: if it possible can you make shot with whole plant please :thank you:

P

ptg

Glad you all like the pics!

Here are some's of the whole plant:

And the next ones,the Darjeeling skunk in veg(i should make another thread,later),i believe those are promising sativa hybrids.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She sure is a great looking plant :yes:

Yes ptg, the sat I grew was also from Lao, many thanks to Gypsy!
Grew her OD @ 35 deg, 7mths in jar, smooth smoke , wonderful long lasting cerebral high!
We all enjoyed her, looking forward to growing more.

keep up the good work ptg :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts