What's new

Gold Gardens..

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
looks great!!
Stay_Gold_Emerica_Skateboarding_Video.jpg

T

Trinity Gold

Will be more than 4 per on the bomb threats..Maybe 6+...the light dep plants averaged out to 10oz a piece and they were like one of the stalks from the full season plants...and an individual 3'x3' was just over 2# last year of the B.T....hopefully I can finish them right

D.O.G will be 5+ for sure easily and out of the ground before the weather (Oct 7).

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
I know its not Placerville , it must be Plasterdville ,....
Theres gonna be some chunky 24K nuggets in your pan for sure....

Way killer dudes keepin the EmeraldT nice and green

T

Trinity Gold

Here's the Golden Goat TryComb...She'll be a big player next year along with UK Cheese , Old Betsy , and The D.O.G.

picture.php

try comb

lookin great. have u smoked the golden goat? i remember mr dank being pretty happy with that creation.

nomaad

Veteran
Will be more than 4 per on the bomb threats..Maybe 6+...

that's more like what I was figuring from the last pics. the bubbas I am familiar with pack a lot of weight into a small canopy. I did 3.5 last year with a plant about a quarter of the size of yours.

D.O.G will be 5+ for sure easily and out of the ground before the weather (Oct 7).

sweet. i am thinking a lot about some earlier strains for next year... I saw an acre of Mr Nice a week away from harvest... last week. Not a huge Mr Nice fan, but the harvest date is to be envied.

I am a bit worried about the Pineapple Cough as its at least a week behind the Blue Dream which came down Oct 27th last year.

T

Trinity Gold

The bomb threat yielded the most out of any 'bubba' when ran next to its mother and the katsu and it was the smallest in size..but right now they're just vegetables...if I make it thru the fall we'll see what's up once it hits the scales ...Rain on the 16th ...17th.

I really like early strains. Half my garden is going to be D.O.G next year. She is just real special to me and very reliable when I grow it I know I am going to do very well. Maybe you can try that next season. Some of the other early stuff I am going to have a bunch of next year is Pineapple Trainwreck , Trainwreck x Pot of Gold , and Afwreck x Cherry Thai all those from friends on the coast ...

That early Mr Nice is a good one..planting them early in hoops with lights and getting them to a decent size so you get a big early plant is a sure fire way to have a successful early fall.

On the pineapple cough tip , have you thought about doing a tarp over them and putting them on 10 hours of light so they speed up a bit?

My plan for the Golden Goat , UK Cheese , SSH , White Fire #3 , and Blue Dream next year (yes next year I will do some blue dream because I can't argue with math....) is to have structures over them so I can tarp them in the early fall to get them started a couple weeks early and when I stop pulling tarp they light cycle will be good to keep them in bud , except instead of just starting they'll be 1.5-2 weeks in to bud already...bringing that Oct 21-28 finish to Oct 11-18 if I only do a week and a half..even sooner if I do 2 weeks...very doable for me in a good year.

I don't think I'll lose out very much on the final yield by doing that and I'll be able to do the plants with the sativa rage up here in ice country...

D.O.G and Betsy are both ready Oct 1-7 so I'm good with those going au natural...

This was an idea I got after talking to some canadian bush men who do it major and are pulling stuff off like sweet skunk and Congolese out door

T

Trinity Gold

The Cherry Thai seed stock I was told was from Reeferman which is the Purple Thai from Applegate Valley , Oregon area hybridized with Cherry Bomb , which I believe from Reef was an indica offering... the AfWreck is crisp @ 8 weeks easily in a good environment indoors. My buddies are saying 4 pounds from 1800 watts over a 4x8 tray with the AfWreck x Cherry Thai in 8 weeks...I'm excited to try it. Their description of its growth was "aggressive"

picture.php

picture.php

GIVE THANKS FOR ORGANICS!!!

pepel29

Hey Trinity good job bro i want to ask something
As i see you live in same area with humboldtlocal
Do you run your girls small late or no .They look like more compact when i see humboldtlocals plants My late plants are lowest from another but i am sure that they will stoned better I like more compact not to haigh plants its posible with small pots or with small veg

Latest posts

Latest posts