What's new

Gold Gardens..

T

Trinity Gold

Assuming that I get half girls I'll get 7-10 Malawi types by that segregation YG...Very nice...

I'm assuming the other plants drift between the Hawaiian/AK47, and DC???

...Something with the AK bud size, Malawi stack and candelabra branch pattern, DC density and branch integrity, and Hawaiian quality would be real special...and ready Sept 21-28??

Y

Yankee Grower

The pheno friends and I have been sampling really rocks and that only 1 out of 6 beans popped :). Don't know if what you're looking for exists in the F1's or even exists at all. One thing you have to keep in mind is the Malawi is from cultivar stock from a native farmer in southern Malawi and is still very wild child in nature. Typically stuff like that will take over in crosses, but is a good thing if the breeder selected properly, cause it supplies vigor, pest and disease resistance and is also an outdoor survivor not like a lot of the domestic couch potato stuff and old line clones. That Cherry Bomb breeder male mainly added potency, resin production and structure and stayed in the background enhancing characteristics of the fem it touched but basically transparent. The cherry does come through.

In some ways what you are looking for would be easier to find in the straight Cherry Malawi except for the finish time which will be closer to Oct 14th.

T

Trinity Gold

picture.php

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Nice shots, Trin. That threat is sure starting to ooze. Like 100X danker than this bubba I have. Bossin it for sure.

T

Trinity Gold

2011 is going to be a big deal. Plants will be in the green house first week of March. Woot.

T

Trinity Gold

snows melting off the tops of the beds, almost time to get the tractor out and turn them and reamend them. going to throw some sup-r-green , nutri rich, bone meal gypsum arctic humus mykos and dr earth in there and cook the beds up in late march so i can plant in late April.