What's new

Gold Gardens..

T

Trinity Gold

Thanks bro. I am not as prepared as you with the half a car port. What do you do with the other half ?

I will have a bag for you of the threat and goat. See ya

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
I just broke the carports up into thirds and put each piece over medium-sized plants that fit them. The pieces definitely won't fit the larger plants though.

That will be one dank ass bag. I'll set aside something nice for you, too.

Y

Yankee Grower

I tried the OPT from Applegate and very good smoke but too finicky for me. REv also has a Cherry Thai which is his pure Thai x his Cherry Bomb (double Hawaiian x cherry AK47 F3 breeder). He also did a Cherry Malawi which is really nice, crazy vigor, nice yields and finishes by Oct. 15...good for artists, musicians, writers, etc. He just did his Cherry Malawi x Deep Chunk which is also crazy and finishes about now out and big yielder. We'll see what Nomaad thinks of that one :)

Anyway...your garden is looking great and already looking forward to next year!

nomaad

Veteran
. He just did his Cherry Malawi x Deep Chunk which is also crazy and finishes about now out and big yielder. We'll see what Nomaad thinks of that one :)

I cannot wait to taste it. Malawi crosses always pique my interest. One that finsihes NOW outside would be unreal.

T

Trinity Gold

Cherry Malawi x DC sounds like something I need to pop a grip of seeds of this winter to find a winner....

Y

Yankee Grower

Cherry Malawi x DC sounds like something I need to pop a grip of seeds of this winter to find a winner....
;)

I checked with the grower and a set of phenos finishing between Sept 15-20 and the other set between Oct 1-7. Will get a full report, including sampling, after harvest. The early phenos have a strong Malawi influence...I can smell it...lol. FWIW the Malawi was sourced in Africa by a friend of the beanmaker :)

Hopefully this will be something that will click for you guys outside looking for early stuff.

localhero

december sounds like a good time to pop some seeds and find some moms. a grip is probably a fistfull lol i wanna grip of seeds too.

if i buy cuts of passion fruit from florida they dont fare as well in a cali climate. seeds taken from those same florida vines popped in cali do great because they sprout and grow up in a new climate and adjust. how true is this for ganja seed starts vs. clones and localization/climate acclimation ?

great work TG, did you get any of that rain?

T

Trinity Gold

I got a little rain but had no problems getting out with my STIHL leaf blower and drying my ladies off. Today is SUN SUN SUN! Should be 'till harvest , too..Woot. A grip is as much as I can fit in my hands :)

nomaad

Veteran
;)

I checked with the grower and a set of phenos finishing between Sept 15-20 and the other set between Oct 1-7. Will get a full report, including sampling, after harvest. The early phenos have a strong Malawi influence...I can smell it...lol. FWIW the Malawi was sourced in Africa by a friend of the beanmaker :)

Hopefully this will be something that will click for you guys outside looking for early stuff.

click.

T

Trinity Gold

Hopefully I get to see a large lot of those Chunky Cherry seeds to find a good one this winter. I also am hoping to score a whack of Ultra Sonja seeds as well as Mental Floss from Chimera...Did any one else see Fills HUGE mental floss plants??? Sign me up for that!!

The DOG will be ready to come in on 10/1 as usual...with a solid spring this lady can go large marge...I will leave whatever isn't a big ripe bud for another week and come back and harvest whatever is left,,,I'll try again next year getting her in earlier and with light under a cover and see if I can't get her to be as big as they are now at the start of stretch :)

Y

Yankee Grower

Chimera's Mental Floss always caught my attention and nice choice. Pretty sure he's got some MF with a different mom/pop than the formal release...see if you can get those...lol. I've just seen peeps talk about the quality of MF and cool it goes large also.

T

Trinity Gold

The other version has Flo as the father instead of Blue Berry I believe. I tried the F 13 and wasn't a fan. I am interested in the BlueBerry fathered Floss.

Y

Yankee Grower

---hope so man...i just sampled some...sati leaning for sure...absolute altitude changer....
Not what you'd expect from such an early finisher...eh? Nice legs even though it was a week+ early...eh? Looking forward to a detailed report when you get a chance. Seems the Malawi phenos are like 1-in-7 to 1-in-5.

TG - I actually like Flo better than Blueberry but that's just me.

Latest posts

Latest posts