What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

G

GatorGumbo

Just ordered some Cherry Meds f2. Really stoked to run this strain, I got a Bubblegum x Cherry Meds freebie with it which should be cool too.

Does anyone know whose Bubblegum is used in the Cherry Meds f1 cross? I'm just looking to track down as much info as I can so I know what to expect when I run them.

JAWS

GatorGumbo

sorry my friend i do not know which/what bubblegum i used in that piece, it was a single seed in my vault and i had it for a very long time so just decided to try and germ it..it germed perfectly and was a girl so i began to use her in some piece's, her being unknown to me is why there being given out as freebies...she's quite the piece those so i keep her around in the grows i do here, going to breed her to the sat super skunk in this next round and they to will be freebies..

finally after several years i'm making more fem trainwreck seeds, have just started to collect pollen from the reversed female...

will continue to make fresh cherry ak-47 f2 seeds {cherry med's} but not going to push any more hybrids from the male side for a bit...might work on some hybrids from the female side though..

peace :tiphat:

G

GatorGumbo

Still good to know, thanks.

I too love Trainwreck, it has a strong unique buzz to it while being a decent yielder. I had it from a dispo once and it astounded me, but I've only read a few grow journals. I'm smoking a Neville's Wreck leaning strain at the moment and it turns my thought process into useless goo. No giggles, no trippy stuff, just slams the volume in my head down without affecting the body much at all. Took out a lot of the Trainwreck heatstroke and head spinning sensation too.

Last edited:

Akss

attachment.php
attachment.php
Ended up throwing the seed plant in. Can see 6-7 tops in the center. At five weeks Frost is definitely there and seems like will be a good yeilder. Having trouble getting a nose on her because she is surrounded by 4 ak x super skunk which reek of grape from the super skunk end

Attachments

• IMG_20190530_195806547.jpg
    IMG_20190530_195806547.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20190531_080113972.jpg
    IMG_20190531_080113972.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 18

JAWS

are you referring to the BUBBLEGUM * CHERRY AK-47.

if so ya both parents yield very well so i would expect there offspring to do just the same.

nice :biggrin:

Akss

Its the cherry meds in the red bucket. Shes sharing the room with 4 ak47 x super skunk which is my own personal cross.

Hey Jaws,

I've got a pack of your Cherry Med's (Cherry AK-47 f2). I was wondering if the cherry AK is just a pheno of the AK, or if it's an AK cross. Thanks.

JAWS

AKSS.

ahh cool and should get some cherry terps from her before she's done..

i did think about hitting the AK regular with the super skunk pollen but just went another way at that time..

peace :biggrin:

JAWS

YIDDISH,

ya the cherry cut i have is a pheno from a pack of f1 from long ago, i hit her with a fresh CHERRY AK-47 f1 male to make the cherry med's piece...

peace :)

JAWS

COOKIE MED'S F1

COOKIE WRECK CUT * CHERRY AK-47 F1

these pics were from i think about a week ago at day 28 or so, were at day 37 today..

peace ..

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

Anti Matter (F-1) end of week 2 beginning of week 3 flowering may be hard to see but some buds actually have a pink-ish tint to the pistils hoping for more color come the next week or two have another flower tea coming up this week jaws im glad i have more to run and look through but major props to your stellar gear cannot wait to smoke this fire

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jaws -

Was stumbling around the innerwebs and stumbled upon what I believe are your seeds.

The one that really caught my eye was the Cherry Meds F2. How many packs would I need to sort through to find a really, really cherry pheno? Is it a strong trait within the line? Or will it take a bit of searching to find a really good cherry flavor and smell?

TIA

JAWS

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74857&pictureid=1954802&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Anti Matter (F-1) end of week 2 beginning of week 3 flowering may be hard to see but some buds actually have a pink-ish tint to the pistils hoping for more color come the next week or two have another flower tea coming up this week jaws im glad i have more to run and look through but major props to your stellar gear cannot wait to smoke this fire

PLEASE let me know if you have any intersex issues with those, they were never released only shared with friends...

peace :ying:

JAWS

Jaws -

Was stumbling around the innerwebs and stumbled upon what I believe are your seeds.

The one that really caught my eye was the Cherry Meds F2. How many packs would I need to sort through to find a really, really cherry pheno? Is it a strong trait within the line? Or will it take a bit of searching to find a really good cherry flavor and smell?

TIA

i breed those with the cherry in mind, the mother was the cherry ak-47 cut the males was from an f1 pack of ah-47 and he was full on cherry...the mother is a very old cut and she need some time to get to the cherry profile, usually around day 37-40 and then it's on...i was hoping when i made the f2 that the very heavy cherry male would push more cherry into the generation...i have three cherry ak-47 going not at day 47 and there cherry for-sure...

i have some MOTHERLAND seeds as well which are AK-47 f2, i took the non cherry ak-47 pheno from the f1 pack and breed it with the heavy cherry male...this was not really what i wanted to do i wanted to hit the ak-47 with another ak-47 non cherry male but i did not get one of those i only got cherry ak-47 males three of them i believe...

the motherlands will not be released, i shared to 70 count pack's with two ppl and i have no idea what if anything they will do with there stock...

PLEASE if you grow any of those cherry med's f2 let me know if ya like them and if you get a decent cherry phenol..

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i breed those with the cherry in mind, the mother was the cherry ak-47 cut the males was from an f1 pack of ah-47 and he was full on cherry...the mother is a very old cut and she need some time to get to the cherry profile, usually around day 37-40 and then it's on...i was hoping when i made the f2 that the very heavy cherry male would push more cherry into the generation...i have three cherry ak-47 going not at day 47 and there cherry for-sure...

i have some MOTHERLAND seeds as well which are AK-47 f2, i took the non cherry ak-47 pheno from the f1 pack and breed it with the heavy cherry male...this was not really what i wanted to do i wanted to hit the ak-47 with another ak-47 non cherry male but i did not get one of those i only got cherry ak-47 males three of them i believe...

the motherlands will not be released, i shared to 70 count pack's with two ppl and i have no idea what if anything they will do with there stock...

PLEASE if you grow any of those cherry med's f2 let me know if ya like them and if you get a decent cherry phenol..

The reason I ask is I have a pack of AK47 from Serious that I purchased in 2005-2006 that I believe were from the original parents that the Cherry AK supposedly came from.

I had planned on doing an open pollination of them and trying to sift through all of those to find "the One".

Sounds to me like you did the hard work already, and I can probably find what I'm looking for in a pack or two of your stuff, which is good news for me.

What to do, what to do...

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
PLEASE let me know if you have any intersex issues with those, they were never released only shared with friends...

peace :ying:

To be honest brother she is the most healthiest looking and i mean strong looking with pistils turning pink on me wish i would have cloned her but boy does she reek will do full body shot when can to give a better view of her morphology :tiphat:

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be honest brother she is the most healthiest looking and i mean strong looking with pistils turning pink on me wish i would have cloned her but boy does she reek will do full body shot when can to give a better view of her morphology :tiphat:

Clone her now.

Take a couple of the lower suckers off, put them in a cloner under 24 hours of light, and wait about 2 months.

If they don't wilt and die off in the next few days, they'll eventually grow roots and slowly return to vegetative growth.

It doesn't always work, but sometimes it does. What have you got to lose?