What's new

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Got 4 FPOG F-3 already in one gallon pots from cups now anticipating sex and three out of four stink of burnt rubber and the fourth fruity cereal like smells :tiphat:

JAWS

you running the newest batch og f3 freebies ?..

they will be more on the non cereal side of thing's, neither parent is cereal in nature...

peace ..

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
you running the newest batch og f3 freebies ?..

they will be more on the non cereal side of thing's, neither parent is cereal in nature...

peace ..

I'm not sure brother wasn't the most recent as far as I know I believe these may be over a year old to be exact from when I got them

JAWS

ok ya those should have the cereal phenol in them, the new ones ppl will have to look for the cereal in them but she's there just not as in your face as the earlier one i put out...

very nice ..

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
ok ya those should have the cereal phenol in them, the new ones ppl will have to look for the cereal in them but she's there just not as in your face as the earlier one i put out...

very nice ..

I will definitely report my experience here on with these Fruity Pebble OG F-3 and any other jaws gear/genetics I pop

Fresh Start

picture.php

Hey Jaws I'm seeing a Dominant pheno in the Alien Pebbles OG where the stretch is very tall. Is that from the Fruity Pebble OG or the Alien Cookies? The two types I'm seeing in the genepool either stretch tall or stay squat.

JAWS

fresh start.

i'd say that's from the ALIEN COOKIES #9, she's stretchy like her mother was...what does she smell like ?...should be more cookie dough and less cereal/milk, if your lucky your getting a little mix of both smells which is pretty killer..

peace ..

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

Fruity Pebble OG F-3 week 3 flower getting pretty darn frosty already wish I could of knocked her up... Oh well headstash works too lol

DJXX

Veteran
thank's brother..

are you back or just stopping by ?..

respect :comfort:

back for a bit....how u doin...Man i need some new Jaws in my garden...if you were gonna pick me a pack...which one would you choose for me if i could only pick one..DJXX

JAWS

you should go with the CHEM SODA OG 1 or 2 either one will please for-sure.

peace ..

JAWS

ALIEN HEADBAND COOKIES f1.

day 52 first run so not the best but the goods are there for this piece to be awesome..

alien cookies f2 #5 phenol.

headband phenol, loop cut.

peace :tiphat:

JAWS

looks to be ok in this first run, the cookie is very chunky and smelling very good with a mix of sweet dough and old school orange baby aspirin..will have to speak on the headband once i get her out again for a fresh smell and words on her...

only two rounds of these were made..

i have sense thrown out the HEADBAND, but i did hit her one last time with some strawberry diesel pollen so those should be worth a look when the time comes...

the headband it's self was just not my style of plant, held her only to make a couple hybrids and those are made so she is now done from my line up...

thanks for the interest brother :tiphat: