What's new

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey jaws, I talked you a while ago about the Krazy Kush labeled seeds I was gifted. Where can I score your gear, in packs that I know for sure is your actual gear?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Hey jaws, I talked you a while ago about the Krazy Kush labeled seeds I was gifted. Where can I score your gear, in packs that I know for sure is your actual gear?

There are many many outlets to acquire his gear but im not sure if its ok to talk about that kinda subject on the boards without someone bombing this thread with absurdities

Bless up n best of luck

Google can be a very useful tool ;)

JAWS

none taken canna..

have begun to flower so things should start getting interesting here before to long...

peace :biggrin:

Cindi99

Nice gear Jaws!

Are you still producing Fruity Pebbles OG seeds? Everywhere I checked online, they were sold out. I did not know if it was temporary or permanent.

I would like to get the cereal pheno. Are S1's available? If not, what would be the best Filial available, to get a cereal pheno? Thank you!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Nice gear Jaws!

Are you still producing Fruity Pebbles OG seeds? Everywhere I checked online, they were sold out. I did not know if it was temporary or permanent.

I would like to get the cereal pheno. Are S1's available? If not, what would be the best Filial available, to get a cereal pheno? Thank you!

Imo you should grab anything jaws does release as not one line he makes is disappointing that is my best suggestion as people who have done certain lines so much tend to grow bored of them. Which is why people turn to newer things lol im definitely stoked to pop some strawberry meds and raspberry meds oh boy i feel like a you lad at a candy shop
Heh heh heh :)

JAWS

things being made.

BLOO LEMON COOKIES F1
BLOO CHERRY OGEE F1
FRUITY PEBBLE MED'S F1
STARFIGHTER MED'S F1
FORUM MED'S F1
CHERRY MED'S F3
CHEESY MED'S F1
KIEBLER MED'S F1
BERRY MED'S F1
FORUM D MED'S F1
GRANDADDY MED'S F1
LEMON MED'S F2
RASPBERRY MED'S F1
LEMON MED'S F1
BERRY MED'S F1
STRAWBERRY MED'S F1
ALIEN SODA MED'S F1
BANANA KUSH IBL
FORUM COOKIE F2
CHERRY FORUM COOKIE F1
TRAINWRECK BC1
FRUITY PEBBLE OG F3
WHIRLYBIRD OGEE F1
SUPER SKUNK F2 * SUPER SKUNK F2--F3
ALIEN COOKIES #75 F1
ALIEN HEADBAND COOKIES F1
SUPER COOKIES F1
ALIEN COOKIES #5 F3

peace:ying:

Fresh Start

Rare Jaws Gear

Rare Jaws Gear

Here we have:
-- Keeblers kush = Keeblers Din x banana kush
**Keeblers Din= Legend OG x GSC Bx1
-- Alien Cookies x Fruity Pebble OG
-- Apricot OG = Alien Apricot x Fruity Pebble OG F2
-- Alien Cookies x Colombian x Starfighter ( Mac)
-- Gaseous Clay = Sour Diesel x i95 F2
-- Fruity pebble OG IX = Fruity pebble OG (cereal cut) x Fruity pebble OG F2

There are some Mac beans in there from Capulator and the Gaseous Clay is from Sub Rosa- an Oregon group that I work closely with. :tiphat:

picture.php

JAWS

nice looking stuff you got going there brother, those two keebler's should be fun to watch.

alien cookies * frutiy pebble og f2 ===ALIEN PEBBLES OGEE F1

peace ..

Fresh Start

nice looking stuff you got going there brother, those two keebler's should be fun to watch.

alien cookies * frutiy pebble og f2 ===ALIEN PEBBLES OGEE F1

peace ..

I don't have the Keeblers Din pack, I only wrote out the cross for reference in case people had questions. It takes me a while to hunt down information about what some of your work is and I felt it was necessary to be clear about it.

Anyway, which legend OG cut did you use in the cross? Was it the respect cut? I was talking to Corn Bread Ricky and he says the respect cut was actually a Lemon Larry cut that was passed to Obsolete by accident. The real Legend OG is the crinkle cut held by Swamp Boys and various others. Just FYI :tiphat:

JAWS

ya she was the real cut and i used her in a couple hybrids as well as the bc1...

peace ..