What's new

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Popped a whole pack of miss cookies f1 last night and will be anticipating germination and will finish the show here on this thread definitely excited to see what's in this pack bless up!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Getting some responses from the seeds will update as they reach for the lights showing off their cotyledons they were down in Dr earth pot of gold probiotic potting soil lots of o2 in the rhizo so we should be good

JAWS

chopped a CHERRY AK-47 branch at 60 day's.

can't wait to try out the fresh cherry ak-47 seeds...

yes sir :tiphat:

Scrappy-doo

Hey JAWS:wave:

Can you detail your cherry ak a bit? Received as a cutting or did you grow out some old beans and find it? Plans for the line?

Nice score!

JAWS

hello brother scrappy.

ok so a while back i got a cut of the old school cherry ak-47 and shortly after that i received a pack of old school ak-47 f1..i popped the seeds and got a normal ak-47 female as well as a pretty killer pure cherry ak-47 male...it was a no brainer as what to do next with what i have so i started the project's..

so far i have made some regular cherry ak-47 seeds as well as a very very small batch of fem cherry ak-47, both of these pieces are still on the plant's, these plant's will be chopped on Monday and will need to be tested before anything else is done with them..

some things that are made already from the last round as well as a few that i have on the plant's as we speak.

RASPBERRY AK-47 F1
LEMON AK-47 F1
LIME AK-47 F1
STRAWBERRY AK-47 F1
BLOO DREAM 47 F1
MYSTERY * AK 47---THOUGHT I HAD THE BLACK CHERRY SODA.
GRAPE AK-47 F1
GRAN DADDY AK-47 F1
RUSSIAN WHILYBIRD F1

do have plans on working the AK &CHERRY AK from the mother side as well..

lot's of plans but ya getting things moving forward as we speak...

peace :tiphat:

JAWS

it will not be released under that name, i'm totally changing the name..she will be known as CHERRY MED'S and all hybrid piece's made with him/her will also have the CHERRY MED'S tag..

i'm yet to come up with a new name for the JAWS GENETICS release of the original f1 ak-47, will be in f2 form...

peace .

pANicModE

Just wanted to say thanks to you brother for keeping it real with me all these years.. all the packs I’ve gotten plus the freebies T-shirt’s stickers etc. nobody is more generous than you brother.. looking forward to the next drip drip drop :) ghost

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BANANA KUSH X ORANGE COOKIES
picture.php

JAWS

getting some LEMON MED'S f1 going, very sweet lemony so far.

LEMON G X OLD MOTHER GHANI * CHERRY AK F1 MALE.

going to be quite the piece :tiphat:

Last edited:

JAWS

CHERRY MED'S cut's.

yet to work with this one except to make more seed, should be fun seeing what to mix her with.

peace :)