What's new

going to be a great 2008

Mrpiston38

hello IC magers and everyone else that hangs around these parts. After the carnage that was 2007 :bashhead: ...... I am so glad its a new year :rasta:
so to the grow. I have one bagseed left in bloom, she has about 2 weeks. a nice and frostie top bud.

but why im starting this new thread is 08 is going to be a plentiful year for my ganja garden. With seeds from Crazy-X's stock big Haze, Limen Stinky, and molonica, and from Mondala I will be getting hashberry for now. Speedqueen, maybe in the future. I think I will have enought great genetics to pull off getting some clones to root and have some good stock for 08.. So no more unknowns in this garden. To start off here is my blueberry thats 4 days into 12/12 and she's already throwing hairs like crazy.
1-4-08 to 1-8-08 this bitch is going to strech.

hope you all injoy and remember post pics of your garden and any tips/ideas/hints or anything else is welcome.

Mr.P

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Nice looking plants there.

I don't have the pictures to post, but I harvested 6 ounces from 4 plants 12-20-07. Then I went to Yellowstone. I have pictures. I came back and started my 1st non-bagseed grow. White Widow from one of these seed banks. I have six 5 day old seedlings.

once again nice looking plants.

Mrpiston38

ok well my feed regament is as follows: i am useing ATM fox farms light warrior soil. and Nutes were House and gardens Cocos A 8-0-11 for 2 weeks and then Added part B 2-4-10 with some liquid seaweed exctract 0.10-0.10-1.5. and for flowering i am going to use both A+B and the seaweed pluss open sesami, Top Booster from H+G 0-13-14. that gives me 10-4-21 for veg and 10-17-35 for flowering hopfuly she will blow up and my seed should be here in 2 weeks or so yay.....
pic of veg nutes

pic of flower nutes

will post a pic of the ladie in a day or so when she has more to show but Questions and comments welcome.

Mr.P

Mrpiston38

Does anyone think that that ratio is ok and not too strong for my BB she seems to be ok with very little tip burn and all her color came back and is nice and green also she has streched some 3+ inches in 10 days she has really blown up. any advice would be nice have tryed to do some homework and havent been to succesful.
here she is on Day 1 of 12/12 right befre transplant.

and her she is 10 days later

enjoy

Mr.P

WaywardBob

doin good man, plant looks very healthy.

id start out by feeding it Cocos B at 2tsp/gal along with 1/4 tsp/gal of open seaseme for the first 2-2 1/2weeks (depending on how the plant reacts). then 1-2tsp/gal of Cocos A with Top booster 2tsp/gal for 2 weeks. then cut the Cocos A and give it Top booster at 3tsp/gal(more or less depending on how plant reacts) and some seaweed ex if you want to use it for a little N, or bring back a LITTLE Cocos A if need be. if you run into pH prosb, or prevent running into pH probs, feed every other watering. or every 3rd IMO

a little stoned so idk if that will make sense but ill be here for you man if you run into any problems....

Bob

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

lookin likeyou got it dialed in bro,seems to be a happy plant i see your bagseed grow got you tuned in for when you get ur beans goin gl holmz-peace-Y-

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
WW came through Nirvana and Seedbay. Just looking to make 20-30 seeds and move on to the next strain. I mean if they all turn out to be female, I would only complain a little and buy another pack. Don't get me wrong 2008 is going to be great!

Mrpiston38

ty Warner and ywouldnt. I wanted my bb to get a little taller and i kno from what i have read that it should streach a great deal. but ty for the info excel i will watch it more closely. i just got my first seed order thro Sbay and they all came in great condition and nothing was damaged, i have ATM my Hashberry and some freebie thats called T*haze x skunk#1 anyone kno what that is? I am still waiting on my Crazy X seeds to arive before i can start my next round of seeds. ty for stopping by and enjoy the thread and 2008...

Mrpiston38

well i guess not but here is some good news for who ever is following this thread i just poped some seeds into the germ tub with the paper towls. 5 Hashberry from Mandala and 2 Early girl from the local med club in my state woohoo going to be great in 08....

Mr.P

Mrpiston38

UPDATE!!!

UPDATE!!!

Hey whats up peeps, 24hrs have passed and no seeds have poped yet. I know they will soon, but thats not what you are all here for tho....My blueberry plant is really taking off. now mind you my last grow was a warm up for this new space and I made some mistakes.... :bashhead: but I think I am on the right track. so this is just an update so you all can see the growth from start to now..
alrighty to start this show off right here she is @2 days old on 11-15-07 she started her life under 2x100w clf's till flowering...

11-23 growth is a little slow but all seedlings are from my experiance.

12-11 she was just transplanted from her orig pot to this 1L and boy did she need it...

12-22 starting to LST train and also femmed her..

12-27 plant growth is more rapid and really starting to take off..

transplanted to final home on 12-29 this is right before also put into 12/12.

1-2-08 5 days 12/12

1-8-08 i dont think I have to say much.

And now today 1-13-08 she is 15inch @ her tallest point, but she is over 20inch wide pluss 15 colas..:woohoo:

Now you guys tell me what you think and be honest and ty for reading my post.
Mr.P

Mrpiston38

wow thats sweet does look the same but mine is from seed. I got 1 seed out of a 1/2 oz and its was a great seed and she is fem. i kno nothing about the genetics of this plant but its nice to see that if it is the same type then she will realy blow up. ty for the info pureknowledge do you kno the type of bb your is?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hi Mrpiston38, Stopped in to check your grow out, I gotta admit so far everything looks great in the 08 :) Until next time be safe and take care....

Mrpiston38

sweet ty Pure and blaze for dropping by. I hope this lady will yeild alot seen as i am going to new fert line and i dont think i am going back to fox farms. more pics in a couple days.

Mr.P

Mrpiston38

lol just fr ahit and giggles i went and counted the colas and there are 19 of them 19 ive never had more then 3 OMG this shits getting thick now. just a little Q to all is it ok to cut back some fan leaves to make it so the little colas trying to grow up and can get some more light? is that ok? or NO in some circles?
I hope someone can give me a go answer.

Mr.P

Y

YwouldntI

if you absolutely have to but if you can tuck them out of the way bro,blaze and bpure knowledge on your thread huh,rubbin elbows with the champs around here hehehe peace-Y-

WaywardBob

you and i are just about at the same point, im at day 10 of 12/12. different strain tho

anyways

i LST mine and have 15+ colas on both my sativas im growing. i just pushed the top leaves, that were covering bud sites, down parallel with the stems and tucked against other fan leaves. works pretty well, i inspect everyday to make sure they stay down tho.

those 4 tops that look higher are only about 2 inches above most of the others you see there

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

check this one out mr.p 17 main shoots

hope u could see'em i suck with my camera

i just put this into flower yesterday good things i think from this one peace bro

Last edited: