What's new

Give out A5Haze s1 and Hybrids

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She is my fav pheno from this batch... My keeper #40 is my fav smoke right now but yields are crappy. I hope to find the same terps on a much larger yielder.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Karma has more experience keeping these happy. Maybe he can chime in with his methods

Sorry missed this one.

The old growers of it, grow it mostly on oldschool slabs, feeding it EC.s of 1.6 to 2.0 for most of the grow, they always told me keep in mind it eats more then people think.

S1.s always miss some vigor at start up, variation is also in them. Grow them with the thought they go 14 weeks for shure, and adjust when needed.

Some extra Mag. Go.s a long way aswell.

I persenoly grow them on Soil with organic slow release tablets, but always need to feed extra from week 9 to 10. I then use mineral salts myself. For 2 ore 3 weeks. With a realy high K

Yo Sammy

Veteran
The more haze influences that appear the more difficult its been keeping them happy. Feeding them the same as my other hybrids doesn't work well. The phenos that have more A5H in them seem to not want to get darker green leaves no matter what I give them. They start to get pissy and look like this(a5hbx1xFP).. I think they don't require much feed and they stay light green so don't try to fix it. Im backing off my feed to 1ec and not feeding until my medium has dried good. My PH has been very stable at 6.5. This also might have impact. I dont know what PH they prefer. It could be 6.0 since they don't want much N.

View Image

Ideal ph is 5,8 but 6 also works great.
They need very Nitrogen rich freed in veg and for the first 8 weeks of flower, these are sensitive plants so not to much p&k untill flower week 6, then you can increase both.
This is exactly why we love to grow them hydro style using salts, much more accurate.
Defo haze dom plant you got there. If you treat her nicely she will do the same for you.
Good luck!

LostTribe

Premium user
They need very Nitrogen rich freed in veg and for the first 8 weeks of flower, these are sensitive plants so not to much p&k untill flower week 6, then you can increase both.
This is exactly why we love to grow them hydro style using salts, much more accurate.
Defo haze dom plant you got there. If you treat her nicely she will do the same for you.
Good luck!

I knew it as soon as I saw that RW grow going down.

Should have stuck with my guns and threw em in my dutch buckets.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck!

That's low for peat based mediums.. 6.3-6.8 is the proper range in soilless mediums. I keep it at 6.5. COCO would be 5.8-6.0..

TheDarkStorm

shit is going to be funny when garbage pollen checkers start pumping out A5 x everything under the Sun

Sure is..lets see how many of them label their crosses and promote them as being nevils a5 clone the mother of nevils haze put to wat ever...instead of labeling it as a s1 of karmas cutt of a5hz....iv seen plenty of people making out they use nevils cup winning super silver haze clone in their crosses...yet iv not seen even one that even looks close to that clone....actually ive seen one from some humble guy who out right said he had a clone from 98/99 ghs seed stock...looked close...I told him to hold on to it.

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mean, I fully plan to pollen chuck everything I can to the gene pool - it was shared with us to be set free - not kept on lock down. It would be a disservice to NOT continue to work with the best of what surfaces from these S1s.

Again, everyone else wants to go towards the haze side of the equation. I'm personally more interested in hunting the indica side of the equation, with the pure NL#5 trapped in that gene pool.

Anyone being dishonest about what they have and what they are working with, I'm sure will get a flogging by everyone here who plans to do it the right way - by calling the genetics what they are.

Karma Genetics A5 Haze s1.

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mean, I fully plan to pollen chuck everything I can to the gene pool - it was shared with us to be set free - not kept on lock down. It would be a disservice to NOT continue to work with the best of what surfaces from these S1s.

Again, everyone else wants to go towards the haze side of the equation. I'm personally more interested in hunting the indica side of the equation, with the pure NL#5 trapped in that gene pool.

Anyone being dishonest about what they have and what they are working with, I'm sure will get a flogging by everyone here who plans to do it the right way - by calling the genetics what they are.

dank.Frank

Yep, I plan on doing the same.

TheDarkStorm

These seeds where made and given to us by karma so ya thats how I would label them.

You seem to be one ov the more honest guys hammer...big respect for that....iv seen that you label the use of your one cutt as a5bx1..wen you could easily make out its just a5 to some people....at least with you if someone picks your lines in the future to further they know wat to expect and why certain traits may show up wen taken further.

JohnnyChicago

Not everyone. I am inerested too in the NL5 side, but not for the indica but for its terps :)
HazeA, of course I am interested too.

TheDarkStorm

dank.Frank

Ovcorse frank thats wat karma has said to people he wants.....but some people take advantage of things...we'll probably have loads of people claiming to have karma's clone only a5 tho and labeling them as such...problem comes wen someone passes on their selected s1 with the label a5 cutt clone only and someone further selfs it...wich wont come out like a s1 at all......so it is kinda important to label things correctly to avoid silly problems for future generations...also some people like to take financial advantage of things too.

Seen some pictures of some intresting nl5 leaning plants from these so hopefully you'll find wat your looking for....good luck

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a couple of quick pics...a5haze and a5haze x amnesia on the right side...just about ready to flower...i will be starting a proper thread soon...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You seem to be one ov the more honest guys hammer...big respect for that....iv seen that you label the use of your one cutt as a5bx1..wen you could easily make out its just a5 to some people....at least with you if someone picks your lines in the future to further they know wat to expect and why certain traits may show up wen taken further.

There's allot of good people doing the right thing. I always list the genetics used properly. Its the only way someone growing seeds knows what they have. I don't see any point BS about the genetics used :).