What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Give out A5Haze s1 and Hybrids

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I mean, I fully plan to pollen chuck everything I can to the gene pool - it was shared with us to be set free - not kept on lock down. It would be a disservice to NOT continue to work with the best of what surfaces from these S1s.

Again, everyone else wants to go towards the haze side of the equation. I'm personally more interested in hunting the indica side of the equation, with the pure NL#5 trapped in that gene pool.

Anyone being dishonest about what they have and what they are working with, I'm sure will get a flogging by everyone here who plans to do it the right way - by calling the genetics what they are.

Karma Genetics A5 Haze s1.

dank.Frank

I was speaking more on how almost all seedbanks will be pumping out the same hyped cookie cutter crap instead of something original, e.g. A5 x cookies, A5 x zkittlez, ect..

Haze is good but it's not what I look for in these haze hybrids.

Kenny Kirkland

I would love to grow this if still available.
This is a Destroyer s1 I've grown organically on my Indoor in the past:

picture.php

ZLv9Zn3.jpg

Close up to its last reflowering, going 10/14 since week 9 to harvest:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2EYjT2Bbia/?igshid=k94dv63j0mm0

✌️

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Some cuts of A5s1 by a french grower dont think he on ICmag, but is shows how the leafs have changed from germenation when they get older.

He be flipping these in 1 ore 2 weeks.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200317-102657_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200317-102657_Instagram.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 49

TheDarkStorm

Some cuts of A5s1 by a french grower dont think he on ICmag, but is shows how the leafs have changed from germenation when they get older.

He be flipping these in 1 ore 2 weeks.

View Image

Your definitely right karma...one of royal flushes had huge wide leaves...starting to flower the thing looks like pure haze.

el mani

Veteran
Cuts, band aid hz x A5, waiting to end quarentine.
my girls are pretty thin .... as expected.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Just put to soak a couple of A5s1 seeds, will be growing them later in summer, the schedule is in a bit of impro mode right now.
Thank you Karma G for the seeds! One love

Cheers

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
These got lost at the post office over the last two weeks. I was able to recover them at the last moment today. Best feeling ever.

Attachments

• IMG_20200416_145549087.jpg
    IMG_20200416_145549087.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 45

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
And this is why you sign into your icmag account more than once every few months! I just paid my neighbor $5 to kick me in my own ass for missing out on this. ;)

Karma, has the drop in march already happened or has it been delayed? Don't tell me I missed it again! That's gonna cost me another $5!

LostTribe

Premium user
And this is why you sign into your icmag account more than once every few months! I just paid my neighbor $5 to kick me in my own ass for missing out on this. ;)

Karma, has the drop in march already happened or has it been delayed? Don't tell me I missed it again! That's gonna cost me another $5!

Already dropped but there was still stock in some 48 hours ago. I grabbed another pack of the A5.

Also trying to crack 2 more of the A5 since I messed up the first couple.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Sorry for the delay KG, but the A5hz is finally on my jar being enjoyed, I will share some pics wheN i get a chance... I grew 1 a5hz and it didnt disappoint (as usual for KG gear)... I took it down around week 12, classic haze smell and taste, best after smell ffrom the flowers burnt ever, great effects, lovely smoke!

I have 1 seed left I will pop soon, unfortunatelly I didnt keep cuts of this pheno, but would have been lovely to give this lady a proper run! looking forward to running the OSH x A5 as well!

Respect KG, many blessings!

Latest posts

Latest posts