What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
Its crazy isn't it?!? I love it. Make you some temple balls!

No... Not last time... I left it dry and ungraded... I would add it to ground bud and made butter and about 600 canna caps... I'm almost out... Good time to harvest... I used 20 grams per stick of butter remember I medicate for pain.. When I blend ground bud and keif ill grind 14 grams of bud at a time and add 7 grams of keif to the jar and keep it shook up for cones and joints... Then most of the time ill drop a glob of wax on bowls... My pain levels never drop below 6 out of 10 .... And normally hovers around 8 out of ten... It takes a lot to keep the gears going...:tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
No... Not last time... I left it dry and ungraded... I would add it to ground bud and made butter and about 600 canna caps... I'm almost out... Good time to harvest... I used 20 grams per stick of butter remember I medicate for pain.. When I blend ground bud and keif ill grind 14 grams of bud at a time and add 7 grams of keif to the jar and keep it shook up for cones and joints... Then most of the time ill drop a glob of wax on bowls... My pain levels never drop below 6 out of 10 .... And normally hovers around 8 out of ten... It takes a lot to keep the gears going...:tiphat:

I made butter w mine but used too much butter. Then too much chocolate to get the right consistency for my truffle centers.

picture.php

2 does the trick but wanted them more potent. Next time I will use less butter and they will hold at room temp instead of going soft.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I made butter w mine but used too much butter. Then too much chocolate to get the right consistency for my truffle centers.

View Image

2 does the trick but wanted them more potent. Next time I will use less butter and they will hold at room temp instead of going soft.

My girls are selling brownies at 35 each... With a severe warning... To start with a quarter wait an hour and evaluate the high.... Used the butter above and added 7 grams of decarbed keif to the dry mix... They measure out 1.5x1.5x1...They keep my back relaxed for about 6 hours... But don't knock me back at all... I still dab and smoke flower at the same time... TOOK told me to use 20 grams of keif a stick... For my pain... That lady is a ROCKSTAR

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I possessed all my trim and larf with dry ice... I lost a shit Load of keif too.. Had it all in my shirt... And the floor had a visible coating it comes out the top of the bucket in a cloud....lmao... It got everywhere... And convinced me to buy a tumbler...lol at least ill keep the cloud contained...

Try using a smaller bag. Or less trim per bag.

I put my bag in a bucket with the top of the bag folded over the top of the bucket. Then I add my trim and dry ice. Mix the dry ice in with the trim a little. Finally I put the lid on the bucket and let it set for about five or ten minutes before I shake it.

I like a small bag. I think it is a gallon or maybe two gallons. It is a full mesh bag. No canvas on the sides. The bags with canvas on the side crack and get shit every where.

Aspenou812

Veteran
( The bags with canvas on the side crack and get shit every where.)

Lol I learn shit the hard way...lol... Was using a 5 gallon bag rolled up and shook it over the bucket... Ruined my bag to

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

Lol I learn shit the hard way...lol... Was using a 5 gallon bag rolled up and shook it over the bucket... Ruined my bag to

I only use the bucket to get the bag loaded and to let the stuff get cold in. Then it is over a pain of glass. To hard to collect out of a bucket.

LostTribe

Premium user

What the....Lordamercy!:rasta:

youtube dry ice hash I think I watched the Friday 420 one.

I pull the bag over the outside of the bucket so the screen is covering the open top of the bucket flip and shake n bake. Literally no mess except for a bit of dust that doesn't stay on the table.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Getting the harvest set up...

Getting the harvest set up...

I've got my trim table all set up.. We have a guy in town that sharpens everything... I cleaned all 20 sets of scissors with a ISO soak and wiped them down as soon as the sack hit his table he knew what was up... Not too hard to figure out... Not too many regular people own 20 sets of trimming scissors... I tossed him a cone of Blue Dream and was on my way... Cool old timer... Now I have razor sharp tools... Got everything set up... Snacks and all... Still waiting on the dry to happen...

LostTribe

Premium user
I've got my trim table all set up.. We have a guy in town that sharpens everything... I cleaned all 20 sets of scissors with a ISO soak and wiped them down as soon as the sack hit his table he knew what was up... Not too hard to figure out... Not too many regular people own 20 sets of trimming scissors... I tossed him a cone of Blue Dream and was on my way... Cool old timer... Now I have razor sharp tools... Got everything set up... Snacks and all... Still waiting on the dry to happen...

Where'd you get the Blue Dream? How do you like it?

I found some last ski season in CO definitely the real deal and my kind of smoke. Loved the taste and the effect!

St. Phatty

View Image

A lot of work went into those !

My idea of High Technology.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Where'd you get the Blue Dream? How do you like it?

I found some last ski season in CO definitely the real deal and my kind of smoke. Loved the taste and the effect!

I grew it out of coarse...lol its really nice and mellow... My personal stash would make a grown man cry... Its so deep this time I haven't even put a dent in it all... Dry spells suck and are about over for me... I wanted to make sure without a doubt I wouldn't run dry like I have in the past... I give it up to my Green Friends... That have helped along the way... :peacock:

Aspenou812

Veteran
My first sample...

My first sample...

This is my very first sample... Its my Pinapple Sorbet and its dank as fuck...
It smokes nice and slow..and has a nice mellow stone...

FRANKENBUDS

Hey thats chill AF.. Most people wouldnt even know there are people who sharpen,grind, and hone shit for a living. Damn kids..... thats the way stuff used to be. Nobody really stepped into anyones business, just throw me a cone and we can both move on.. GOOD to hear that still goes on

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hey thats chill AF.. Most people wouldnt even know there are people who sharpen,grind, and hone shit for a living. Damn kids..... thats the way stuff used to be. Nobody really stepped into anyones business, just throw me a cone and we can both move on.. GOOD to hear that still goes on

Yeah I live in a small town... They Roll up the Sidewalks at dusk... Its like that... Lol I'm a southern country girl that can drive a boat past 100mph shoot a 458 socom and carry a 45... And two Dobies... Out swim Navy Seals and I spent 10 weeks swinging a chainsaw clearing roads after the hurricane and build all of my own equipment to grow with... I ride a Triumph Speed Teipple and ain't never rode bitch....Cause a COUNTRY GIRL CAN SURVIVE... Old school skills could today feed 5 million Americans on government support... And I make sure to always support those that make an honest effort... I'm my very humble opinion A class A mechanic is just as imporant a person as a Doctor... Loosing those skills is a sad day in America... Like this guy... He has spent a lifetime mastering the simple art of a fine edge... He's not rich... He's fucking happy and indapendant... Has worked in a 12x20 portable storage building as an office on the side of the road...And has a Booming Busness in my backwards town... We talked about the proper angle for what I was doing and he reground all 20 sets to match with the perfect angle and grind... Also the edges were stroped if I'm saying that right with some kind of diamond compound super fine stuff on a leather strap.. My hats off... Welders and men working and mastering simple things those are all forms of art in a way... Those are the men that built America and they did it all with a HANDSHAKE..... Thanks peace... Night. Lol he even dropped the sack of razor sharp tools across town for another cone. Said hi got high as fuck off 4 hits of my cone and got to work it was fun.. And he wouldn't take a penny for his fine work You just can't find that type of service on the freaking internet.. Not everyone has google or GIVES a damn about having a websight ... :peacock: these fucking kids need to wise up and disconnect once in a while... Would it fucking 'll them to get out and talk to someone... Reminds me a a real guy that's fucking awesome my buddy Itchabon... Old School Cool in a GREAT Way... He knows what I mean... Lol

FRANKENBUDS

Yeah I live in a small town... They Roll up the Sidewalks at dusk... Its like that... Lol I'm a southern country girl that can drive a boat past 100mph shoot a 458 socom and carry a 45... And two Dobies... Out swim Navy Seals and I spent 10 weeks swinging a chainsaw clearing roads after the hurricane and build all of my own equipment to grow with... I ride a Triumph Speed Teipple and ain't never rode bitch....Cause a COUNTRY GIRL CAN SURVIVE... Old school skills could today feed 5 million Americans on government support... And I make sure to always support those that make an honest effort... I'm my very humble opinion A class A mechanic is just as imporant a person as a Doctor... Loosing those skills is a sad day in America... Like this guy... He has spent a lifetime mastering the simple art of a fine edge... He's not rich... He's fucking happy and indapendant... Has worked in a 12x20 portable storage building as an office on the side of the road...And has a Booming Busness in my backwards town... We talked about the proper angle for what I was doing and he reground all 20 sets to match with the perfect angle and grind... Also the edges were stroped if I'm saying that right with some kind of diamond compound super fine stuff on a leather strap.. My hats off... Welders and men working and mastering simple things those are all forms of art in a way... Those are the men that built America and they did it all with a HANDSHAKE..... Thanks peace... Night. Lol he even dropped the sack of razor sharp tools across town for another cone. Said hi got high as fuck off 4 hits of my cone and got to work it was fun.. And he wouldn't take a penny for his fine work You just can't find that type of service on the freaking internet.. Not everyone has google or GIVES a damn about having a websight ... :peacock: these fucking kids need to wise up and disconnect once in a while... Would it fucking 'll them to get out and talk to someone... Reminds me a a real guy that's fucking awesome my buddy Itchabon... Old School Cool in a GREAT Way... He knows what I mean... Lol

I think we are gonna be friends...

I do construction, and have never had the money for a mechanic. We do what we do because it doesnt get done otherwise, out of necessity, and a love for the simple life. Relationships are what the world is all about. Especially if a swap of a couple cones is involved. :biggrin:

Dont you go a changin!