What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
First Day on the water..... Woot Woot... I'm just a tour guide today.... Couple of wrecks and a Deep Reef... My Mini Me is so excited she can't sit still... It don't snow here and we both have alergys... But not when we are on the water... going to be fun.... 84 and sunny... Beautiful Day...

Aspenou812

Veteran
First day on the water.... Yay...

First day on the water.... Yay...

First Day on the water..... Woot Woot... I'm just a tour guide today.... Couple of wrecks and a Deep Reef... My Mini Me is so excited she can't sit still... It don't snow here and we both have alergys... But not when we are on the water... going to be fun.... 84 and sunny... Beautiful Day...Everything is covered in Pollen... our Yellow Snow...

Drumskinz

Thought I'd post a pic of my GB BX4 at 65 days. Does it look ready to pick

picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
Thought I'd post a pic of my GB BX4 at 65 days. Does it look ready to pick

View Image

What do the heads look like clear milky amber? hard to say... you have some good fading going on Drumz... Bet that's going to be some heavy couch lock bud...I'd say go for it...you don't want the fading to hit your buds...

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ace has some nice stuff you should look into. i bet you could run the golden tiger full season and maybe malawi or a cross. if u can find the seeds that is. and the hurricanes dont thrash u late season

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can only accomplish so much indoors ... she should do both

you forget ...... she doesn't have the time to dedicate to it like you do . job , kid , diving etc ......
you start spreading yourself thin , the only thing that gets neglected are the gardens ......

Drumskinz

What do the heads look like clear milky amber? hard to say... you have some good fading going on Drumz... Bet that's going to be some heavy couch lock bud...I'd say go for it...you don't want the fading to hit your buds...

Yeah the glands are mostly milky and some amber. My whole room is like that. I started last night with a couple C91’s and man are they dank fuely rubbery smell...can’t wait to vape it

Drumskinz

chop n hangem dude !!! :tiphat:

Not as fat as yours Dan’s...but they are the best I’ve done indoors to date!!! After chores this morning all of my GB’s and C99’s will get the axe. As a matter of fact so will the rest of the room. I do wet trim and screen drying then tub curing. Any words of wisdom on my process?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not as fat as yours Dan’s...but they are the best I’ve done indoors to date!!! After chores this morning all of my GB’s and C99’s will get the axe. As a matter of fact so will the rest of the room. I do wet trim and screen drying then tub curing. Any words of wisdom on my process?

i don't like screen drying ,it tortures the buds to much on the screens , i hang branches off strings untill crispy , then clip the buds off the branches into totes to sweat . less handling of the buds this way . keeps the trichs on the buds .

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
No screens here either. Beats the shit out of your bud.

Clip so the branch can hang by itself. If it cant use binder clips to hang. They are smaller than cloths pins and dont hold nasty stuff in the wood because they are steel. Plus you can drop them in alcohol to clean them if you want.