What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
so how about an update on the flowers...

so how about an update on the flowers...

It sure is thick in there... but there doing good.. blowing up... Sorry about the sideways photos... this Damn phone dose that... oh well...enjoy...

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you know how you have the volume buttons on the left side of your phone ? ...... make sure those buttons are pointing down at your feet when you take the pics .

Drumskinz

Hey Aspen...looking great in there. Sweet long hairs poppin out all over...nice!!!Just got back from Cape Coral mid 80’s and sunny everyday. Brought the warm weather back to NY for about a day and a half...70’s now back to reality temp dropped from 73 this morning to 42 right now...this sux big time. Btw are u still using z7 in your cloner. I knew you were using it against that dreaded bioslime. Also I’ll try to get some final pics posted in the next couple days cuz I’m getting close to harvesting them.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hey Aspen...looking great in there. Sweet long hairs poppin out all over...nice!!!Just got back from Cape Coral mid 80’s and sunny everyday. Brought the warm weather back to NY for about a day and a half...70’s now back to reality temp dropped from 73 this morning to 42 right now...this sux big time. Btw are u still using z7 in your cloner. I knew you were using it against that dreaded bioslime. Also I’ll try to get some final pics posted in the next couple days cuz I’m getting close to harvesting them.

Yes I am Drum I don't use it all the time but yeah ill add it to the cloner about every 3rd time I mix up clone solution I change the water in my cloner every 4 days and that keeps it knocked back...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I use the Z7 too. Good stuff. I use it in my flower reservoir mainly. Occasionally I'll throw some in the aeroponic cloner too. It doesn’t change the pH and keeps the roots white. Just make sure to add it last, right after you pH your solution. :good:

Oh, and hey Aspen! :wave:

Aspenou812

Veteran
I use the Z7 too. Good stuff. I use it in my flower reservoir mainly. Occasionally I'll throw some in the aeroponic cloner too. It doesn’t change the pH and keeps the roots white. Just make sure to add it last, right after you pH your solution. :good:

Oh, and hey Aspen! :wave:

Hiya VP

Absolem

yes I have my prototype build... haven't used it much...

Awesome. Hope ya share some pics. Would like to see how you set it up.

I did fogponics 13 years ago for one year. Excellent root growth and bud growth. Had to quit the fogponics because the room expanded and it would be too much work how I was doing it.

Cheers

~star~crash~

Hey Sexy what's happening ?:kiss: i got 1st tracks today! U can see we live in different worlds
picture.php
picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
I figured out what was going on with my pictures... I'm erasing the orientation data.... now I can prevent that... yay