What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Drumskinz

i don't like screen drying ,it tortures the buds to much on the screens , i hang branches off strings untill crispy , then clip the buds off the branches into totes to sweat . less handling of the buds this way . keeps the trichs on the buds .

View Image

Thanks Dan and Ichy.It became a little overwhelming for me to trim it all up wet. I got about 7 plants done and it took a while. So I changed course because of how mature my plants were getting and chopped them all and now they are hangin and not aging anymore. So I guess I’ll be pruning and trimming like I did years ago, after they are dried. Oh well my first successful id grow in coco is in the books. Now the next test is quality of my nuggets. And I know I have plenty to improve upon next grow. Two things hurt me this go around. First right after flip which was during the holidays I wasn’t able to tend to my garden faithfully because of family being here. Had problems with auto watering at that time and couldn’t resolve it before they came so my plants suffered with hand watering. I think the stretch took a big hit. Anyway they still looked pretty decent. Had the scrog all built and installed but most plants didn’t grow into it. I then removed it and used miracle gro 5 ft. stakes I had laying around to support as much as possible. The second whammy was the week I was gone to Florida I cut the auto watering back due to lack of experience a bit much. Had my neighbor check on them and my clones but the vacuuming of the flood tables he couldn’t do because of his back and I think that is what dried out my yellowing leaves. The alternative was to flood my tables and the plants would have been sitting in water til I returned.I did cut my nutes in half the week before I left for FL.This past week I was able to auto water like normal. But it was a little too late. Trichomes were milky with a little amber here and there. So it is what it is and there are down and drying...so I’ll report on a vapor test soon!!!

Aspenou812

Veteran
So why is everyone so quiet.... you boys in super lurker mode.... Stop Lurking... Start posting up...My thread at the secret spot is quickly becoming more fun...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think baked zitti is icky code for "get baked and have the wife pop back zits and check the back fur for ticks and such"

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i think baked zitti is icky code for "get baked and have the wife pop back zits and check the back fur for ticks and such"

Not likely. Have you ever tried ti find anything small in shag carpet? Like a ear ring back. I know you wear some big ass hoop earrings but maybe you have some small diamonds for that special goat in your life.

I am to fat to share my ziti.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Bit drunk atm but damnnnn some ziti sounds good.

I know right... Damn Itchy won't share... but I understand it has to be hard work dealing with the all that hair... It catches sticks and bugs... ill bet if his wife was brave enough to go through that tangled web she would Probally find some rabbits and chinchillas tucked away in there nest... poor old guy we need to pool our cash and see if we can't buy him a light weight club... and maybe some Knuckle Guards... that ConCrete has to be tough on the Knuckles.... :biggrin:

Aspenou812

Veteran
How the he'll can an 8 year old girl eat 22 dollars worth of shrimp and fries... My dinner was only 12.50... We stopped at the Shrimp Shack tiny little spot where the guy makes shrimp any way you like them... and insist that you have to leave full... Zoe just loves this place... I do to but Damn she's tiny and she kept going back... Now she's balled up in the truck passed out... I had the butterflyed coconut shrimp plate... wow so good right off the boats... really good shit...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I know right... Damn Itchy won't share... but I understand it has to be hard work dealing with the all that hair... It catches sticks and bugs... ill bet if his wife was brave enough to go through that tangled web she would Probally find some rabbits and chinchillas tucked away in there nest... poor old guy we need to pool our cash and see if we can't buy him a light weight club... and maybe some Knuckle Guards... that ConCrete has to be tough on the Knuckles.... :biggrin:

That shit was damn good. Cheesy noodles with garlic sauce.

Last time she went threw my hair she found a old canoe.

No need for knuckle protection at this point. And I need my heavy club or my wife would leave me.

Aspenou812

Veteran
The Man13

The Man13

TheMan13 is currently MIA... and we miss him at the other spot.... cool cat.... and I'm not alone in that thought...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TheMan13 is currently MIA... and we miss him at the other spot.... cool cat.... and I'm not alone in that thought...

no your not ! i just read he was banned over there ... not sure why , has always been cool with me !

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan can ya point me to where you read that?
Im in the loop at the lab and can't remember ever hearing a discussion on it.
Theman did check out and has only stopped in a few times. Im pretty sure he's not banned but I will look into it. Hell he's family over there to most of us.

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he wasn't banned as i thought ..... he took a powder because JM was let back in . he was relentless in his harrassing of theman . we had quite a long talk about it awhile back . i don't blame him for leaving over that , it just sux though !!! he's still here though as far as i know , just haven't seen him lately

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup that's what happened. I still don't get leaving the lab though. Jm has an account here as well as trollitup. The lab is just a smaller place and harder to avoid someone.